Along with a stellar lineup of world-renowned presenters and lecturers, a full roster of cutting-edge research, technical exhibits and popular programs—many focused on patient-centered care—kept the more than 53,000 RSNA 2012 attendees on-the-go all week. Technology once again played a pivotal role with the return of the RSNA Virtual Meeting and RSNA-DxLive™ sessions and the launch of all-new Mobile Connect area staffed with RSNA experts answering attendees’ tech-related questions. Also new in 2012: attendees hit the road for RSNA’s first Annual Meeting 5k fun run, raising $20,250 for the RSNA Research & Education (R&E) Foundation.
1. Attendees traversed the bridge between the Lakeside Center and the Grand Concourse throughout the week.
2. Poster presentations and education exhibits were popular attractions in the Lakeside Learning Center.
3. The familiar “i” icon led attendees to Help Centers stationed throughout McCormick Place.
4. 2012 RSNA President George S. Bisset III, M.D., opened RSNA 2012 with his President’s Address focusing on the importance of patient-centered care.
5. RSNA’s first Annual Meeting 5k fun run along Lake Michigan raised more than $20,000 for the Research & Education Foundation.
6. The all-new RSNA Mobile Connect kept RSNA staff busy helping attendees with tech issues ranging from using QR Codes and downloading apps to posting a Tweet and participating in RSNA-DxLive™ sessions.
7. Spanning three halls, the RSNA 2012 Technical Exhibition featured more than 700 exhibitors.
8. New this year, the RSNA Studio invited attendees to videotape congratulatory messages to help RSNA prepare for its 2014-2015 centennial celebration.
Join a global community of leaders in the radiologic sciences.
Continue your education with top-quality learning resources.
With grant applications increasing, the R&E Foundation needs you.