The latest updates and announcements
RSNA 2021 Returns to Chicago
As the convener of the world’s largest radiology meeting, RSNA looks forward to welcoming attendees back to Chicago for the Society’s 107th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting.
Planning is underway for RSNA 2021: Redefining Radiology to be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, from Nov. 28 to Dec. 2. We are planning a robust in-person scientific assembly and technical exhibition, along with a virtual meeting component to enhance your meeting experience and to ensure the opportunity to participate if you are unable to travel to Chicago. Registration opens July 21.
With a mission that focuses on health and patient care, the primary consideration for RSNA is the health and safety of attendees, presenters, exhibitors, staff, and by extension, the global community. We will continue to monitor recommendations issued by the CDC and state/local health authorities and will make adjustments if needed.
We are actively working with the City of Chicago and McCormick Place to ensure the venue provides a safe and comfortable experience for our meeting. McCormick Place has enhanced its air quality and cleaning procedures and has received multiple accreditations for maintaining a safe and hygienic environment.
Reserve Your Hotel for RSNA 2021
Reservations for hotel accommodations are open for RSNA 2021
When you reserve your hotel through RSNA, you receive:
• Discounted rates: Reserve your hotel with us and get discounted rates at nearly 60 hotels.
• Exceptional customer service: Enjoy peace of mind knowing we will resolve hotel disputes and assist with your questions or concerns.
• A Clean and Safe Stay: Hotels have the safety and well-being of guests in mind and have taken necessary actions to ensure a healthy stay at their properties.
• Free transportation: We provide you with free Metra train tickets and free bus service between your official RSNA hotel and McCormick Place.
• Flexible travel dates: Arrive early or stay after the annual meeting. We’ll accommodate your travel plans.
• Easily update your reservation: We work with you to make sure your reservation is right.
Booking your hotel through RSNA ensures a secure reservation. onPeak is the only RSNA 2021 certified hotel partner. ACE Marketing and FHTglobal are the official international travel agencies offering travel packages to the annual meeting.
RSNA 2021 Abstract Deadline
The online system to submit abstracts for RSNA 2021 is open. The submission deadline is May 5, at noon Central Time.
Abstracts are required for scientific presentations, education exhibits and quality improvement reports.
To submit an abstract online, go to RSNA.org/Abstracts.
For more information about abstract submissions, contact email@example.com, 1-877-776-2227 (U.S. and Canada only) or 1-630-590-7774 (outside the U.S. and Canada).
Access the RSNA 2020 Virtual Meeting Through April 30
Members who registered for RSNA 2020 receive a free virtual conference pass with meeting access extended through April 30, 2021.
Beyond the live dates of RSNA 2020, take advantage of the opportunity to attend the education and science sessions on your own time and earn CME.
If you have not already done so, register at RSNA.org/register to access educational programming, scientific presentations, education exhibits and digital scientific posters.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Customer Service at 1-877-776-2636 (U.S. and Canada only) or 1-630-571-2670 (outside the U.S. and Canada).