RSNA 2020 Annual Meeting FAQs
On this page
RSNA 2020 FAQs
We’ve prepared some important information to help you navigate RSNA’s first-ever, all-virtual annual meeting. Don’t see your question listed here? Contact us at RSNA20@rsna.org, use the RSNA Virtual Assistant on the RSNA 2020 meeting site or call 1-630-571-2670 (outside the U.S. and Canada) or 1-800-381-6660 (U.S. and Canada only).
Where can I find the featured program/schedule and how do I search for specific sessions?
What is an on-demand session and how can I access them?
How can I search for a speaker?
How do I access Case of the Day?
Where can I find the education exhibits and digital posters?
Where is the agenda and can I download it?
Prior to November 28, we invite you to check out all RSNA 2020 has to offer and start blocking off time on your calendar. Explore the Featured Sessions, On-Demand Sessions, Industry Programming and schedule one-on-one meetings with thought leaders and industry partners through our virtual networking platform.
Visit the Program in the main navigation of the meeting site to see the full schedule of featured and on-demand science and educational programming. The full meeting site will open at 8 AM on Sunday, November 29.
What time are the plenary sessions and how can I watch them?
How do I clear my filters on the search page?
How can I interact with presenters during sessions?
Where is the Virtual Exhibition and what does it include?
Where can I find the Industry Presentations?
How can I find the Innovation and AI Theater presentations?
Where can I find product demonstrations?
Where can I find the AI Showcase and what does it include?
How do I find a specific exhibitor?
How do I request a meeting with a sponsor or exhibitor?
Where can I find the listing of Lunch and Learns and how can I sign up?
How can I sign up for a roundtable discussion?
Can I contact exhibitors/view their booths after December 5?
What hours are the exhibit staff available?
How can I register or upgrade for RSNA 2020?
Can I be connected to live help?
I need my confirmation email.
How can members of the press register?
Can I get a refund for my registration fees?
Is there a way to "reassign" a meeting to a fellow representative or colleague?
What is the registration cancellation/refund policy?
RSNA's cancellation and refund policy states:
Name changes are not allowed. New registration and payment is required. Registrations are non-transferable. Refund requests received after October 30 will not be accepted nor refunded. No refunds will be issued for registration packages purchased and not used. Virtual 5k Fun Run fees and R&E Foundation donations are tax deductible and benefit the R&E Foundation. All Fun Run fees and donations are non-refundable.
What are the meeting hours?
The RSNA 2020 live meeting will run from 8 AM – 6 PM Central Time Sunday, November 29 through Saturday, December 5. Additional on-demand content will be available 24 hours per day.
The Virtual Exhibition is available 24 hours a day during the live meeting and attendees will have access to booth staff from 8 AM – 6 PM each day. There will also be pre-show industry presentations from 7 – 8 AM and a daily Industry Hour from 11 AM – 2 PM.
What time zone does the meeting occur in?
Where can I find my login information?
Attendees: If you completed the registration process, you can use your RSNA username and password to begin your RSNA 2020 experience.
If you need assistance locating your RSNA username and password, please contact us at RSNA20@rsna.org or call 1-630-571-2670 (outside the U.S. and Canada) or 1-800-381-6660 (U.S. and Canada only).
Exhibitors: If you completed the registration process, you can use your Registration ID and email to begin your RSNA 2020 experience. If you need assistance locating your Registration ID, please click Forgot Registration ID to have your confirmation resent. If you are not registered for RSNA 2020, please contact your primary company contact to register. To learn your company contact, email email@example.com.
What if I can't make a featured session?
I'm an RSNA member. Am I automatically registered for RSNA 2020?
Is there an RSNA 2020 meeting app?
Will there be concurrent sessions during the meeting?
Can I share my login information with other members of my team?
How early do I need to be for a session?
CME + Certificates
What’s included in the Premium registration package?
What’s included in the Standard registration package?
How long will attendees be able to access the RSNA 2020 meeting site to view courses?
Where can I access my certificate of attendance?
- Standard registrants: To access your certificate of attendance, select the certificate of attendance button on the registration resources page by logging into RSNA.org/Register.
- Premium registrants: You can access your certificate of attendance on the registration resources page by logging into RSNA.org/Register and on the credit claim site , where you can also access your credit certificate.
Accreditation and Designation Statements
RSNA is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The RSNA designates this Other activity (blended live and enduring material) for a maximum of 336 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation of the activity.
Can international attendees earn CME credit?
International attendees with premium registration have the flexibility to watch sessions on their own schedule and still earn credits. CME credits may be transferable.
- Australia and New Zealand: RSNA is an authorized CPD provider
- Canada: AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ can be converted to Royal College MOC credits
- Mexico: All AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are transferable
- Europe: Due to an agreement of mutual recognition, the UEMS European Accreditation Council will convert AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to EACCME European CME Credits (ECMECs). For more information, contact the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit UEMS.net or EACCME.eu.
- Worldwide: CME claimed at RSNA 2020 may be transferable. Contact the CME governing body in your home country for details.
Can exhibitors claim CME?
How will CAMPEP credit for physicists be recorded?
- The meeting has applied to CAMPEP for approval of 300.75 MPCEC hours.
- All attendees (including AAPM Members) who qualify for/earn CAMPEP credit will be reported to AAPM by RSNA so that their CAMPEP credit is recorded.
- If AAPM members have already opted-in to AAPM and CAMPEP, the credits earned during RSNA 2020 should display inside the CME Gateway once they have been processed by the organizations.
Will RSNA offer credit to American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)/American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT)?
- RSNA will not offer A/A+ ARRT/ASRT credit for RSNA 2020. We recognize the value and importance this option has been for so many technologists in the past and we look forward to that possibility once again at RSNA 2021.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the virtual format of RSNA 2020, continuing education credit for radiologic technologists will not be offered for ASRT from RSNA courses.
- This applies to radiologic techs, nuclear medicine techs and MRI techs for RSNA 2020.
Can I claim SAMs course credit during RSNA 2020?
What’s new about this year’s credit claim process?
The credit claiming process has changed for RSNA 2020. Please note the following changes:
- Credit claiming requires Premium package meeting registration.
- Evaluations are no longer required – they are optional for the overall meeting and individual sessions.
- The credit claim site is easily accessed from the RSNA 2020 meeting platform and RSNA.org/Register.
- Premium registrants have the flexibility to attend and claim partial credits for multiple, live sessions held at the same time.
- Premium registrants can maintain extended access beyond the week of the live meeting, through April 30, 2021, to view and earn additional on-demand credits.
- After April 30, 2021 no additional revisions to transcripts will be allowed; however, attendees will maintain access to the credit claiming site through April 30, 2022 in order to print their certificate of attendance and credit certificate.
The RSNA 2020 credit claiming site is designed for self-service. Premium registrants will be able to:
- Review and adjust credit for education sessions attended.
- Complete evaluations and provide valuable feedback to RSNA.
- Print/save credit certificate and certificate of attendance at any time.
Are my viewed sessions automatically added to my record?
Can I get partial credit for attending a portion of session?
Can I claim credit for submitting diagnoses to Case of the Day?
- In order to claim credit for Case of the Day, you must be registered for the Premium registration package.
- Correct answers will be automatically pushed into your record on the credit claiming site.
- Submissions are typically graded the following day and are sent to the credit claiming site within 48 hours.
- Case of the Day credits cannot be adjusted.
- To request further review of an incorrect answer, please email email@example.com.
How long will attendees be able to access the RSNA 2020 credit claim site?
Can I review my credits from prior RSNA annual meetings?
RSNA members can log into their account and check their record in the CME Repository for all finalized credit claims from prior RSNA annual meetings. If you still have questions about credit earned at those meetings, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: For annual meetings attended prior to RSNA 2020, attendees can evaluate and claim CME credits for up to two years past the event. RSNA 2020 attendees have until April 30, 2021 to edit and adjust their transcripts; after that time, no additional revisions are allowed.
How do I use the Virtual Networking platform?
How can I interact with my colleagues and/or other attendees?
How can I meet with an exhibitor?
How can I network with those in a certain subspecialty or field?
Is there an open chat/forum?
Will networking be available after December 5?
Are there networking events?
Help & Support
If I need to speak to someone quickly, whom do I contact?
Who can I contact for technical support?
I'm an exhibitor and I need support with my exhibition or presentation.
Can I add sessions to my calendar?
How do I download all the Digital Posters?
What is the recommended browser?
Can I participate in the virtual conference on my phone?
How do I report inappropriate behavior?
In what language will technical support be available?
How can I manage my Virtual Networking profile?
Things to do
Can I still register for the virtual 5k Fun Run?