Your company can be a part of supporting our effort to advance radiologic research and education through grant funding. Our grant recipients are working in various subspecialties including:
- Diagnostic radiology
- Interventional radiology
- Quality improvement
Grantees investigate disease processes, revolutionary treatment methods and effective ways to deliver treatment to patients.
Our Vanguard Program gives corporations the opportunity to safeguard the future of radiology. You can provide the seed money our investigators need to make major discoveries in their field. To show our appreciation, we always recognize those who support endowments for named grants.
“I consider this grant to be a major launching point as I transition from my residency and fellowship training into a faculty position. This was the first major funded project I have managed as a principle investigator, and the experience was invaluable. The exposure I have received from this award has also been tremendously beneficial; it has certainly played a major role during my job search, as it substantiates my intent to pursue a career in radiology research as a physician scientist.”
Leo L. Tsai, MD, PHD, MSc
- Bracco Diagnostics Inc./RSNA Research Resident Grant
- Agfa HealthCare/RSNA Research Scholar Grant
Invest in future innovationsThe Vanguard Program allows corporations to support grants through a variety of funding levels that can be tailored to meet your giving preferences.
Recognition and benefits
All Vanguard donors will receive recognition of their contributions to our Foundation during the funding term. This recognition includes the following:
- Use of donor logo in advertisements and corporate literature
- A press release of company support and announcement in RSNA News
- Company spotlight article in the Foundation Focus
- Logo included on the Foundation website
- Logo included in the Foundation grants and awards booklet
- Mention in the final report on the grant project
- Opportunity for a named grant
- Lifetime updates on named grant recipients
Also, Vanguard donors will receive the following recognition and benefits at the annual meeting:
- Logo included on signage at the R&E Donor Suite
- Logo included in the Arie Crown Theater prior to Image Interpretation Session
- Mention in Meeting Guide and signage at exhibit booth
- Vanguard donor recognition ribbons for booth staff
- Invitation and on-stage recognition at Corporate Donor Reception
- Opportunity to meet named grant recipients at Corporate Donor Reception
- Opportunity for private meeting with R&E Foundation leads
- Invitation to Distinguished Donor Reception
In addition, we have sponsorship opportunities for any corporation that's interested in promoting their brand at the RSNA annual meeting.