Retired member application
If you are currently an RSNA member who has retired from the practice of medicine or other active involvement (practice 10 hours or less per week) in radiology or related fields and have been a member in good standing for at least 20 years, you may make written request for such transfer by completing the retired member form, or by downloading and mailing our application form.
Retired membership may be granted by the board of directors to members who have retired from active practice (practice 10 hours or less per week).
- Be semi-retired/retired from the practice of medicine or other active involvement in radiology or related fields
- Make written request for such transfer to the secretary-treasurer of the Society
- Have been a member in good standing for at least twenty years, exclusive of time as a Medical Student Member, Graduate Student Member, Corresponding Member-in-Training, or a Member-in-Training.
- Complimentary membership dues for the Standard package
- Benefits of the Standard package can be viewed here