Radiology Legacy Collection
The Radiology Legacy Collection is an electronic archive of Radiology issues from 1923 to 2018. When you purchase the Radiology Legacy Collection, you’ll get access to:
- An invaluable research tool
- Enhanced site search functionality
- All issue covers, editorial information, historical images and vintage advertisements
- Individually scanned images for optimal quality resolution
- The evolution of radiologic science from the beginning, with more than nine decades of history available at your fingertips
The Radiology Legacy Collection is available to institutions for a one-time purchase fee, providing continuous access to the collection. View the institutional pricing tiers below or review our librarian guide to learn more about the resources, products and services connected to RSNA’s five peer-review journals.
Tiers one through four provide access to single-site institutions at a one-time $4,872 fee.View 2023 journal pricing
Tier five provides access for multi-site institutions. For pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how you can help your clients obtain this essential piece of scientific history.
Expand your library's offerings
You have the power to expand your library's offerings by recommending the Radiology Legacy Collection! Encourage your librarian to purchase the collection by completing the library recommendation form.
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. and Canada: 877-776-2636
Outside U.S. and Canada: 630-571-7873