Radiology Legacy Collection
The Radiology Legacy Collection is a searchable electronic archive of Radiology issues from 1923 to 2008. When you access the Radiology Legacy Collection, you will receive:
- An invaluable research tool
- Keyed metadata to facilitate searches
- All covers, editorial information and vintage advertisements
- Individually scanned images for optimal quality resolution
- 85+ years of radiology history at your fingertips
The Collection is free to RSNA members and available to purchase for institutions.
The Radiology Legacy Collection is available for institutions at a one-time purchase for continual access. View institutional tier information in the librarian guide.
Tier 1 to 4 subscribers
$4,420 one-time fee
Contact us to see how you can help your clients obtain this essential piece of scientific history.
Recommend the collection to your library
You have the power to expand your library's offerings. Encourage your librarian to purchase the Radiology Legacy Collection by completing the library recommendation form.
U.S. and Canada: 877-776-2636
Outside U.S. and Canada: 630-571-7873