To ensure that subscription orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner, all orders must include the following information:
- RSNA customer number (renewal orders)
- End user name and full address
- End user email (required for online access)
- Shipping address
- Publication title (Radiology, Radiology Legacy Collection, RadioGraphics, RadioGraphics Legacy Collection, Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging and Radiology: Imaging Cancer)
- Subscription start and end date
- Subscription type (individual, tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, tier 4, or license/multisite)
- Amount paid (clearly indicate payment amount of each order)
To submit your customer’s subscription order, please send a fax or email on agency letterhead to:
820 Jorie Blvd.
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Any subscriptions orders that do not include all of the necessary information needed for processing will be returned.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call:
U.S. and Canada: 877-776-2636
Outside of U.S. and Canada: 630-571-7873
Wire payments for subscription orders may be sent using the following bank information. Note: There is a $30 service fee for wire transfer payments.
Bank Name: JP Morgan Chase
Address: 120 S. LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60603
Account #: 4184254
ABA #: 071000013
Swift Code: CHASUS33
New order policy
All new subscription orders require subscriber names and addresses to ensure the correct placement of these institutions in RSNA’s pricing tiers.
To avoid delay in journal content delivery, please keep in mind that RSNA will not process orders if the subscriber name, mailing address or email address is missing from the order. We appreciate your help in serving our mutual clients.
Cancellation of RSNA journals is accepted within 90 days of the order. All refunds will be prorated to the date of cancellation notice.
Free online trial
RSNA offers a free online trial with COUNTER usage statistics for all libraries. Complete and submit the online journals trial form to get 90 days of free, unlimited access to Radiology, Radiology Legacy Collection, RadioGraphics, RadioGraphics Legacy Collection, Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, Radiology: Cardiothoracic Imaging, and Radiology: Imaging Cancer.
Learn more about our trials (including terms and conditions) on our free journal trials page.