RadioGraphics Legacy Collection
The RadioGraphics Legacy Collection is an electronic archive of RadioGraphics issues from 1981 to 2017. When you purchase the RadioGraphics Legacy Collection, you'll get access to:
- A premier education journal in diagnostic radiology
- Enhanced site search functionality
- More than three decades of RadioGraphics content available at your fingertips
- Access to special, single-topic monograph issues from 1999 to 2017
- Core learning study guides created from RadioGraphics Legacy Collection content that can be used for the ABR exam, AAPM Physics Curriculum, Noninterpretive Skills and On-Call Preparation
The RadioGraphics Legacy Collection is available to institutions for a one-time purchase fee, providing continuous access to the collection. View the institutional pricing tiers below or review our librarian guide to learn more about the resources, products and services connected to RSNA’s five peer-reviewed journals.
Tiers one through four provide access to single-site institutions at a one-time $4,500 fee.Be sure to take advantage of the early-bird discount! Pricing will increase by $500 beginning January 1, 2023.
Tier five provides access to multi-site institutions. For pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how you can help your clients obtain this essential piece of scientific history.
Expand your library’s offerings
You have the power to expand your library’s offerings by recommending the RadioGraphics Legacy Collection! Encourage your librarian to purchase the collection by completing the library recommendation form.
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S and Canada: 877-776-2636
Outside U.S. and Canada: 630-571-7873