RadioGraphics Legacy Collection
The RadioGraphics Legacy Collection is an electronic archive of RadioGraphics issues from 1981 to 2019. The collection provides access to the journal's rich history and includes:
- A premier education journal in diagnostic radiology
- Fully searchable, high-resolution PDFs, HTML abstracts and metadata
- More than three decades of RadioGraphics content available at your fingertips
- Access to special, single-topic monograph issues from 1999 to 2019
- Core learning study guides created from RadioGraphics Legacy Collection content that can be used for the ABR exam, AAPM Physics Curriculum, Noninterpretive Skills and On-Call Preparation
- Perpetual access with COUNTER-compliant usage reports for institutions
Non-member individuals may purchase access to the RadioGraphics Legacy Collection through the following options:
- Individual RadioGraphics subscription with unlimited access to the entire collection
- An active RadioGraphics subscription is required to maintain access to the collection
- Unlimited access to the entire collection for 30 days
- Pay-per-view access to individual articles for 24 hours
The RadioGraphics Legacy Collection is also available to institutions for a one-time purchase, providing perpetual access to the collection. New content is added to the collection each year without a service or maintenance fee.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
Expand your library’s offerings
You have the power to expand your library’s offerings by recommending the RadioGraphics Legacy Collection! Encourage your librarian to purchase the collection by completing the library recommendation form.
For questions, contact us at email@example.com.
U.S and Canada: 877-776-2636
Outside U.S. and Canada: 630-571-7873