Exhibitor badge registration
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Chicago for RSNA 2023! The Technical Exhibits halls will be open from Nov. 26 to 29 at McCormick Place.
Registration opening soon
Save the date—exhibitor badge registration opens on Wednesday, Aug. 2 at 10:30 a.m. CT.
To assist you with planning, we’ve compiled information on:
- Badge allotment
- Badge access and distribution
- Exhibitor personnel
- Badge distribution
- Guest passes
- Requests for visa invitation letters
- Our cancellation policy
- Each exhibiting company is allotted (5) five complimentary badges for each 100 square feet of exhibit space purchased.
- Non-exhibitor meeting suites are allotted (5) five complimentary badges.
- Virtual exhibitors receive (4) four virtual badges and Virtual+ exhibitors receive (8) eight virtual badges.
- A $100 fee will be incurred for each badge over the complimentary allotment.
- No refunds will be issued for badges purchased but not used.
- An exhibitor badge allows access to the two Technical Exhibits halls, the Learning Center and educational sessions (if space permits) after all professional registrants have entered.
- Exhibitors will also have access to the virtual industry presentations and virtual technical exhibits.
- CME or CE credit is not tracked or awarded for those with exhibitor badges.
- Exhibitor personnel that wish to obtain CME/CE credit must register as a full conference professional registrant and pay the applicable registration fee.
Virtual-only badges do not provide access to the Technical Exhibits halls at McCormick Place.
Exhibitor personnel are considered:
- Employees of exhibiting companies; including sales, marketing, executive, operations, etc.
- Dealers and independent sales representatives who are contracted to staff the booth.
Access to the Technical Exhibits halls is available from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. during set-up, show days and tear-down.
The Technical Exhibits are open to attendees Sunday, Nov. 26 through Wednesday, Nov. 29 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For your safety and convenience, we offer the following options for badge distribution. Please indicate your badge distribution method in the exhibitor registration portal.
Your company’s main contact will be required to set up an onsite appointment to pick up company exhibitor personnel badges. It is the contact’s responsibility to distribute the badges to the appropriate exhibitor personnel. Onsite appointments must be scheduled by Nov. 10 through the exhibitor registration portal.
Individual exhibitor personnel will pick up their own badge onsite at any registration location and will be required to show a photo ID. Individual exhibitor personnel badges can only be picked up by the registered individual.
If you do not select a badge distribution method in the exhibitor registration portal, your company badges will default to individual pickup and each of your booth personnel will be responsible for picking up their badges individually.
Complimentary guest passes
We encourage you to share guest passes with your current and prospective customers who you would like to see at RSNA 2023. Guest passes are not intended to be used by company representatives.
- Each exhibiting company and non-exhibitor meeting suite renter receives an allotment of complimentary guest passes.
- Each guest pass may be used for a Technical Exhibits Pass to visit the Technical Exhibits halls from Nov. 26 to Nov. 29 (a $550 value).
- Guest pass distribution and instructions can be found in the exhibitor registration dashboard beginning Aug. 2.
The formula used to determine the number of guest passes a company or renter will receive is as follows:
|Booth size||Guest passes|
|Non-exhibitor meeting suite||5|
|100–900 sq. ft.||5|
|1,000–3,900 sq. ft.||10|
|4,000 sq. ft. or more||20|
Booth size: Virtual-only booth
Guest passes: N/A
Booth size: Non-exhibitor meeting suite
Guest passes: 5
Booth size: 100–900 sq. ft.
Guest passes: 5
Booth size: 1,000–3,900 sq. ft.
Guest passes: 10
Booth size: 4,000 sq. ft. or more
Guest passes: 20
Visa invitation letter requests
RSNA offers an official letter of invitation for RSNA 2023 registrants. The letter of invitation, although not required for visa application, may assist as a supporting document.
Request a visa letter online by visiting our international invitation letter page.
- All registration cancellations must be made in writing to RSNA@xpressreg.net by Nov. 15 to receive a refund. Cancellations received by Nov. 15 will result in a refund of paid fees.
- Refund requests received after Nov. 15 will not be accepted or refunded.
- Registrations are non-transferable. No refunds will be issued for registrations purchased and not used.
- Name changes for exhibitor representative registrations are allowed until the badge prints. After a badge prints, no name changes will be accepted and a new registration will be required.
- 5k Fun Run fees and R&E Foundation donations are tax deductible and benefit the RSNA R&E Foundation. All 5k Fun Run fees and donations are non-refundable.
For questions about registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.