Exhibitor badge registration
RSNA 2021 exhibitor badge registration is now open! To assist you with planning, we’ve compiled information on badge allotment, access and distribution. You can also find information on guest passes, visa letter requests and our cancellation policy.
- Each exhibiting company is allotted (5) five complimentary badges for each 100 square feet of exhibit space purchased.
- Non-exhibitor meeting suites are allotted (5) five complimentary badges.
- Virtual exhibitors receive (4) four virtual badges and Virtual+ exhibitors receive (8) eight virtual badges.
- A $50 fee will be incurred for each badge over the complimentary allotment.
- No refunds will be issued for badges purchased but not used.
- An exhibitor badge allows access to the two technical exhibit halls, the Learning Center and educational sessions—space permitting (after all professional registrants have entered the session).
- Exhibitors will also have access to the virtual industry presentations and virtual Technical Exhibition.
- CME or CE credit is not tracked or awarded for those with exhibitor badges.
- Exhibitor personnel who wish to obtain CME/CE credit must register as a full conference professional registrant and pay the applicable registration fee.
- For information on safety control measures, view our health and safety page for compiled information from McCormick Place, RSNA’s hotel partners and the City of Chicago.
- Employees of exhibiting company: sales, marketing, executive, operations, etc.
- Dealers and independent sales representatives who are contracted to staff the booth.
- Exhibit hall access is available from 6 AM to 8 PM during set-up, show days and tear-down.
- The Technical Exhibition is open November 28 to December 1 from 10 AM to 5 PM Central Time (CT).
Complimentary guest passes
- We encourage you to share guest passes with your current and prospective customers who you would like to see at RSNA 2021. Guest passes are not intended to be used by company representatives.
- Each exhibiting company and non-exhibitor meeting suite renter will receive an allotment of complimentary guest passes.
- Each guest pass may be used for a Technical Exhibits Pass to visit the Technical Exhibition November 28 to December 1 (a $499 value).
- Guest pass distribution and instructions can be found in the exhibitor registration website, beginning July 21.
- The formula used to determine the number of guest passes a company or renter receives is as follows:
|Non-exhibitor meeting suite||5|
|100–900 square feet||5|
|1,000–3,900 square feet||10|
|4,000 square feet or more||20|
Visa letter requests
- RSNA offers official letters of invitation for RSNA 2021 registrants.
- Although not required for visa application, the letter of invitation may assist as a supporting document.
- Request a visa letter online by visiting our international invitation letter page.
- All registration cancellations must be made in writing to RSNA@xpressreg.net by October 29 to receive a refund. Cancellations received by October 29 will result in a refund of paid fees.
- Refund requests received after October 29 will not be accepted or refunded.
- Registrations are non-transferable. No refunds will be issued for registrations purchased and not used.
- Name changes for exhibitor representative registrations are allowed until October 29. After October 29, no name changes will be accepted and a new registration will be required.
- 5k Fun Run fees and donations to the RSNA Research & Education Foundation are tax deductible and benefit the Foundation. All 5k Fun Run fees and donations are non-refundable.