Key decision makers visit our exhibit halls ready to see the latest medical imaging products and services available to enhance patient care and streamline operations. This is your opportunity to engage with your audience, establish your position as an industry leader and reach your top prospects.
Booth typesOur expansive floor plan offers multiple standard exhibiting options designed to fit your needs.
The minimum exhibit space is 10 feet by 10 feet and rented in multiples (10 feet by 20 feet, 10 feet by 30 feet, etc.). For RSNA 2021, to promote the health and safety of attendees and exhibitors, inline exhibits will include an 8 foot backwall and 8 foot side rails. The back 5 feet of the basic exhibit may be occupied up to a height of 8 feet. The front 5 feet of the rented space may be occupied from the floor up to a height of 4 feet. RSNA will provide side and backwall drape and a standard booth sign measuring 7 inches by 44 inches.
For RSNA 2021, to promote the health and safety of attendees and exhibitors, peninsula booths will include a 20 foot wide backwall and 8 foot high side rails. Only a 10-foot-wide backwall can be built within a peninsula exhibit. No part of the backwall may exceed a height of 8 feet from the floor of the exhibit hall. Peninsula exhibits are limited to 10 feet by 20 feet of exhibit space and must face in the direction of the hall entrance. RSNA will provide side and backwall drape and a standard booth sign measuring 7 inches by 44 inches.
The minimum island booth size is 20 feet by 20 feet with four corners and rented in 10-foot increments. All island exhibits must have access from all four sides.
To maximize the exhibit hall at McCormick Place, the east-west dimensions of any island exhibit space must be 20 feet, 50 feet or 80 feet wide. RSNA may consider exceptions based on exhibit design elements, location and impact on surrounding exhibits. No part of any island exhibit may exceed a height of 24 feet from the floor of the exhibit hall.
- 20-foot-wide island exhibits require a 1 foot setback from an aisle of the exhibit space. Reception counters/information kiosks may not be closer than 2 feet from an aisle.
- 50-foot-wide island exhibits require a 2 foot setback from the aisle of exhibit space. Reception counters/information kiosks may not be closer than 3 feet from an aisle.
- 80-foot-wide island exhibits require a 3 foot setback from the aisle of exhibit space. Reception counters/information kiosks may not be closer than 4 feet from an aisle.
Equipment exhibitors' mobile units must be positioned to allow ample room on all sides for stairs, ramps and general attendee traffic. Mobile van units must utilize a 15-foot-wide space, and trailers must utilize a minimum 20-foot-wide space. Location may be determined by proximity to drive-in freight doors to permit ease of move in and move out.
- Aisle between contiguous exhibitor space
- $18.50 per square foot
- Two-story exhibits will be assessed a $18.50 surcharge on the total square footage of the second level
Please review rule 9 in the RSNA rules and regulations for the complete set of booth design guidelines.
Special interest areas
Strategically targeted areas let you bring your message directly to a highly select and engaged audience.
Other exhibit areas
A country pavilion is coordinated by a government organizer or agent and brings together a group of companies on the exhibition floor. The following is required to be considered for participation:
- Letter of request from the organizer/agent detailing requirements for their pavilion.
- Pavilion size must be a minimum of 400 square feet.
- Each individual company participating is required to occupy a minimum of 100 square feet.
- A signed application/contract from the organizer/agent indicating the requested pavilion size along with an appropriate deposit.
- Each participating company is also required to submit an individual signed application/contract agreeing to abide by the RSNA rules and regulations.
- Once the pavilion is assigned a hall and floor location, the organizer/agent will then need to furnish a detailed floor plan/layout for review and approval.
Pricing and regulations
The following prices are for RSNA 2021 traditional and special interest exhibit space.
- Exhibit space: $37/square foot
- Premium inline: $40/square foot
- Corner: $600 each assigned (if applicable)
- Second-level: $18.50/square foot
- Contiguous aisle: $18.50/square foot
- First-time exhibitor pavilion: $42.50/square foot
Download and review our exhibitor rules and regulations for additional details.