First-Time Exhibitor Pavilion
Get maximum exposure for your business at RSNA 2022 by showcasing your products and solutions in the First-Time Exhibitor Pavilion. We offer a complete solution to take the uncertainty out of planning your first RSNA exhibit. Exhibiting in this dedicated area comes with additional promotional support and other valuable perks.
Located in the South Hall, the First-Time Exhibitor Pavilion offers a prime location for you to engage with your top prospects and includes move-in ready exhibit spaces.
- Exhibit space: $43/square foot
- Corner: $600 each assigned (if applicable)
Exhibit package includes:
- Header panel featuring company name
- Special pavilion callouts
- Overhead signage directing attendees to the area
- Special identifier in exhibitor listing
- Grey carpeting
- 30-inch black table (round) and two chairs
- 10 amp electrical service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (hardline internet available for an additional fee)
- One-time booth vacuuming service
- Five (5) complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of exhibitor space
- Five (5) to 20 complimentary one-day guest badges (dependent on exhibit space size)
- Special housing rates in RSNA’s hotel block
- Enrollment in the STEP exhibitor training program led by Robyn Davis of Exhibitors WINH
- The self-study tier is included and you may upgrade to a personalized coaching program. Inquire for more details.
- 10% discount from Freeman on all non-exclusive services (audio visual, booth furnishings, carpeting and graphics)
- Services exclusive to Freeman do not apply (electrical, material handling and cleaning)