Further your Career with an R&E Grant
The R&E Foundation has a variety of grant opportunities available for radiologists at various career levels.
RESEARCH GRANTS – Deadline Jan. 18, 2022
• The RSNA Research Scholar Grant is the premier career development grant designed to transition junior faculty to independent investigators.
• The RSNA Research Seed Grant provides seed money to test hypotheses and conduct pilot studies to prepare major grant applications to corporations, foundations and government agencies. International applicants welcome.
• The Research Resident/Fellow Grant provides investigators a chance to explore powerful ideas and gain insight into specific investigations and practice research methods and techniques.
RESEARCH MEDICAL STUDENT GRANT – Deadline Feb. 3, 2022
This grant offers medical students radiology research opportunities and encourages them to consider academic radiology.
EDUCATION GRANTS – Deadline Jan. 10, 2022
• The Derek Harwood-Nash International Education Scholar Grant is open to international and domestic applicants for projects in any area of radiologic education with an international scope.
• The RSNA/AUR/APDR/SCARD Radiology Education Research Development Grant provides research opportunities to designed to advance the science of radiology education. International applicants welcome.