Clinical trials methodology workshop
During this intensive six-day workshop, you will acquire the tools and expertise to develop protocols for clinical evaluation of imaging modalities and become a funded principal investigator for imaging clinical trials. A dynamic and experienced faculty will prepare participants for the workshop and lead them in didactic sessions, one-on-one mentoring, small group discussion sessions, self-study and individual protocol development.
- Principles of clinical study design
- Statistical methods for imaging studies
- Taxonomy of imaging trials
- Introduction to cost effectiveness analysis
- FDA regulation of imaging modalities
- Approach to trial design in the era of big data
Applicants will undergo a rigorous selection process. Successful applicants are:
- MD and PhD investigators who are junior faculty members in radiology, radiation oncology or nuclear medicine departments. Mid-career faculty and fellows may also be considered.
- Familiar with the basic concepts and techniques of statistics and study design.
- In or plan to enter a career track that will permit them to be a principal investigator on a clinical trial.
- Residents undertaking a research year will also be considered.
CME Credit Information
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™.
Jan 8-14, 2022
The primary consideration of RSNA is the health and safety of all who are a part of our community. We understand the long-term impact COVID-19 has had on travel and in-person meetings, but we are hopeful that we will be able to offer this valuable educational opportunity as an in-person event. We will continue to monitor the situation and any change of plans will be communicated.
Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa, Coronado, California
Regrettably, due to the COVID-19 situation, the RSNA CTMW workshop will not be offered in 2021. The application site for the 2022 workshop will open by March 2021.
Please direct all workshop questions to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.