Clinical Trials Methodology Workshop
During this intensive six-day workshop, you will acquire the tools and expertise to develop protocols for clinical evaluation of imaging modalities and become a funded principal investigator for imaging clinical trials. A dynamic and experienced faculty will prepare participants for the workshop and lead them in didactic sessions, one-on-one mentoring, small group discussion sessions, self-study and individual protocol development.
- Principles of clinical study design
- Statistical methods for imaging studies
- Design and conduct of multi-institutional studies
- Introduction to cost effectiveness analysis
- FDA regulation of imaging modalities
- Approach to trial design in the era of big data
Applicants will undergo a rigorous selection process. Successful applicants are:
- MD and PhD investigators who are junior faculty members in radiology, radiation oncology or nuclear medicine departments. Mid-career faculty and fellows may also be considered.
- Familiar with the basic concepts and techniques of statistics and study design.
- In or plan to enter a career track that will permit them to be a principal investigator on a clinical trial.
CME creditThis live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
DatesJan. 11-17, 2020
LocationCoronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa, Coronado, California
Participants are responsible for costs associated with air travel, hotel accommodations and ground transportation to the workshop location. There is no registration fee for this course.
- Please note: If selected, RSNA requires the participant to have an active membership of RSNA.
Please direct all workshop questions to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.