Creating and Optimizing the Research Enterprise (CORE)
In this 1½-day workshop, you will learn how to develop or expand research programs in radiology, radiation oncology or nuclear medicine. Through presentations, case studies and group discussions, you'll gain valuable insights into how to generate the facilities, resources and services needed to conduct high-quality research in academic departments. Participants will also learn important techniques to encourage colleagues to explore innovative ideas through research.
- Managing with constrained resources
- Radiology research training
- Faculty recruitment and retention
- Strategies and models for imaging research
- Industry-academic collaborations
- Research program funding and initiatives
This workshop is intended for imaging research faculty in radiology, radiation oncology or nuclear medicine.