We’re here to help you prepare for your international trip to Chicago.
Where to start
- Reserve your 2024 hotel with RSNA
- Create a personalized invitation letter to help secure your visa
- Review guidance for international travel to the U.S.
- Learn about transportation options in Chicago
- View FAQs
Reserve your hotel with RSNA
Reserve your hotel room through RSNA’s reservation site to get discounted rates.secure hotel reservations through our exhibitor page.
Please note: onPeak is RSNA's only certified hotel partner. Don't risk sharing your credit card or personal information with unauthorized hotel solicitors or fraudulent websites.
Contact RSNA hotel services at firstname.lastname@example.org for hotel-related questions.
Looking to secure a visa?
To help prepare for your trip, you can create a personalized international invitation letter for travel to Chicago.
Please note: RSNA does not have the capability to assist with various embassies’ procedures for securing necessary visas.
Annual meeting registration
RSNA 2024 registration opens in July.
Group hotel reservations are open! Learn more on our group registration page.
International travel guidance
For more travel guidance, review the following resources:
- Before you travel to the U.S.
- Vaccine and mask guidance during travel
- COVID-19 testing guidance in the U.S.
- General safety information and traveler’s checklist
- About Chicago
You won’t want to miss the special events and unique learning opportunities taking place during RSNA 2024. Details will be available closer to the date of the meeting.
Find answers to commonly asked questions on our annual meeting FAQ page.