Final Call for Applications: RSNA Clinical Trials Methodology Workshop
Over the course of this 6½-day workshop, participants will learn how to develop protocols for the clinical evaluation of imaging modalities. Each trainee will be expected to develop a protocol for a clinical study, ready to include in an application for external funding. A dynamic and experienced faculty will cover topics including:
- Principles of clinical study design
- Statistical methods for imaging studies
- Design and conduct of multi-institutional studies
- Sponsorship and economics of imaging trials
- Regulatory processes
Applicants will undergo a competitive selection process for course entrance. Familiarity with basic concepts and techniques of statistics and study design is required of all applicants. Once admitted, trainees participate in group and individual learning, including preparative readings, didactic sessions, one-on-one mentoring, small group discussions, self-study and individual protocol development.
The workshop runs from Jan. 7 to Jan. 13, 2017, in Coronado, Calif. Deadline for applications is June 15.
Accepted participants are responsible for all travel expenses and hotel accommodations. There are no fees associated with this workshop/course.
- Online applications and additional information for the RSNA Clinical Trials Methodology Workshop can be found at RSNA.org/CTMW