First-time RSNA exhibitors
Get your booth ready
In July, you’ll be able to contact our general contractor Freeman for booth packages. They can help you select a booth to fit your needs, from basic configurations to customized solutions.Already have your booth?
Once you have your booth, you can order the items and services that will bring it to life.
Floor covering and liability insurance are mandatory. Many exhibitors also order other items such as booth furniture and internet services.
What to order:
- Floor covering from Freeman (required)
- Tables and chairs from Freeman
- Electrical services from Freeman
- Lead retrieval from CDS
- Internet service from RSNA
- Labor to fan internet cables from McCormick Place
- Internet router rental from Datasis
You’ll be able to get started by visiting Freeman’s website in mid-July.
Tip: Pay attention to advance orderdeadlines to help save money. Floor covering is mandatory—avoid paying higher on-site rates by ordering your floor covering in advance.
Visit the RSNA Exhibitor Portal
The RSNA Exhibitor Portal is your home base. Your primary contact will receive an email with login credentials, allowing you to access the resources you’ll need for exhibiting at the meeting.
Here’s an overview of what you can do from the portal:
- Access the Exhibitor Service Kit to order services from Freeman and other RSNA-approved contractors
- Pay your invoice
- Edit your company profile and online exhibitor listing
- Make hotel reservations
- Register for badges
- View exhibitor newsletters
Bookmark the Planning your exhibit page
You will find yourself visiting this page frequently during your planning process—it’s the hub that connects you to essential checklists, webinars and planning advice including:
- Hotel and travel information
- Space selection
- Exhibitor Portal
- Exhibitor Service Kit and booth design guidelines
- Exhibitor best practices and promotional tools
- Badge registration
- Rules and regulations
- Target move-in assignments
Reserve hotel rooms for your staff
It pays to reserve your hotel rooms with RSNA! We’ve negotiated the best rates for the finest selection of rooms.
You’ll earn five (5) priority points by reserving hotel rooms for at least 70% of badged exhibitor personnel (RG41) through the RSNA hotel reservation system. Technical exhibit priority points
Be sure to make reservations early. You’ll have the widest option of hotel rooms.
We’ll update you when hotel and travel information become available.
Tip: If you reserve hotel rooms before July, your deposit, guest names and exact travel dates are not required until October.
Register for exhibitor badges when registration opens
Registration for exhibitor badges opens in July. You will need to visit the RSNA Exhibitor Portal to register.
Tip: Visit our badge registration page for complete details on the process and find out how you can invite your VIP clients using a free guest pass.
Prepare to ship your freight
You can choose Freeman or your own carrier to ship your booth materials to one of two places:
- Ship to the advance warehouse
- Avoid potential carrier wait times on your target move-in date by shipping to the advance warehouse instead of McCormick Place.
- Ship directly to McCormick Place
- Direct shipments to McCormick place must arrive on your target move-in date.
Additional shipping information and shipping labels will be available mid-July.
- Target move-in date
- Your exact date will be available mid-July. Learn more about target move-in assignments.
- General move-in
- This begins for all exhibitors the Friday before the show opens.
- Your booth must be nearly complete by 6 PM Central Time (CT) on Saturday and fully operational by 9 AM CT on Sunday.
- You are not permitted to dismantle your exhibit before 5 PM CT on Wednesday and will need to plan your staffing and travel accordingly.
You can find mailing information and shipping labels in the Exhibitor Service Kit or you can download shipping labels directly (available mid-July).
For guidelines on loading your freight into McCormick Place by yourself, read the RSNA ASUV policy (available mid-July).