Trends by Subspecialty Practice Area
Key topics include the use of AI to automate tasks, improve diagnostic accuracy and reduce turnaround times, as well as imaging of traumatized pregnant patients, peripheral vascular trauma and multimodality imaging review of soft tissue infections.
Look for these sessions:
- Relationship Between Injury Severity and Trauma Whole-Body CT Report Turnaround Times
- Change in Emergency Department Length of Stay Following Routine Adoption of Dual-Energy Computed Tomography (DECT) to Differentiate Intracranial Hemorrhage from Calcification
- Radiologist Worklist Reprioritization Using Artificial Intelligence: Measuring Turnaround Time for Fracture Detection on MSK X-Rays Sourced from more than 200 Imaging Centers in the United States
- Role of AI in Emergency Radiology-What you need to know in 2023
- Pregnancy in the Emergency Room, Collaborative Session OB/GYN and Multisystem
View the RSNA 2023 program.