Target move-in assignments
Companies have been assigned a target move-in date between Thursday, November 19 and Wednesday, November 25. All booths must be show-ready by 9:00 a.m. CT on Sunday, November 29.
Special noticeThursday, November 26 is the Thanksgiving holiday. Exhibit halls will be closed. Exhibitors will not be permitted to work on this day.
Click here to view the complete Technical Exhibits Schedule.
- Booths 1000 - 5999, South, Hall A (coming soon)
- Booths 6000 - 8599, North, Hall B (coming soon)
- Booths 10100-11799, AI Showcase — North Building, Level 2 (coming soon)
Trucks can begin checking in at the marshaling yard two-hours prior to your target move-in assignment. Your target move-in assignment is the date/time that your freight must arrive at McCormick Place. Your target date/time is for check-in only and does not necessarily represent the time you will be unloaded. Please allow up to 4 hours for complete unloading of your freight from the time the unloading process begins. Please schedule your labor accordingly.
- 7:00 a.m. targets will begin to be unloaded by 11:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m. targets will begin to be unloaded by 3:00 p.m.
Hanging signsThursday, November 19 will be available for the installation of approved hanging booth elements. These elements must be sent to the Freeman warehouse, 2500 West 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60632, and must be received by Wednesday, November 11. Please refer to the Freeman Service Kit for shipping instructions (coming soon). If you have any questions, please contact Freeman directly at 1-773-473-7080.
View hanging sign shipping labels (coming soon).
RSNA Automobile & Small Utility Vehicle Policy (ASUV)Exhibitors can unload/load materials from automobiles and small utility vehicles at designated McCormick Place docks. Unload/loading times are:
- Move-in: Saturday, November 28 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Move-out: Thursday, December 3 between 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Review the RSNA's Automobile & Small Utility Vehicle (ASUV) Policy (coming soon). View information on the McCormick Place ASUV Program (coming soon).
Mobile/transportable unitSpecial arrangements must be made, in advance, with Freeman for spotting on the exhibit floor. Units not available for move-in by their assigned times may be relocated. RSNA, its contractors and/or agents, assume no responsibility for locating units on the floor which are not available at their assigned move-in times.
Please contact Freeman at 1-773-379-5040 to arrange for an assigned time. All mobile units must be in compliance with fire prevention codes according to McCormick Place Rules and Regulations (coming soon).
Find complete shipping information in the Freeman Service Kit (coming soon).
- Advance to warehouse shipments (coming soon) must arrive between October 22 and November 11.
- Direct to show site (coming soon). McCormick Place shipments must arrive on target move-in day; must not arrive prior to November 19.