Clinical trials methodology workshop
During this intensive six-day workshop, you will acquire the tools and expertise to develop protocols for clinical evaluation of imaging modalities and become a funded principal investigator for imaging clinical trials. A dynamic and experienced faculty will prepare participants for the workshop and lead them in didactic sessions, one-on-one mentoring, small group discussion sessions, self-study and individual protocol development.
- Principles of clinical study design
- Statistical methods for imaging studies
- Taxonomy of imaging trials
- Introduction to cost effectiveness analysis
- FDA regulation of imaging modalities
- Approach to trial design in the era of big data
Applicants will undergo a rigorous selection process. Successful applicants are:
- MD and PhD investigators who are junior faculty members in radiology, radiation oncology or nuclear medicine departments. Mid-career faculty and fellows may also be considered.
- Familiar with the basic concepts and techniques of statistics and study design.
- In or plan to enter a career track that will permit them to be a principal investigator on a clinical trial.
- Residents undertaking a research year will also be considered.
CME creditThis live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
DatesJan. 9-15, 2021
LocationCoronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa, Coronado, California
Application Deadline Extended: August 15, 2020
Please note: Participants must be RSNA members at the time of the program.
Please direct all workshop questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.