First-time RSNA exhibitors
Bookmark the planning your exhibit webpage
You will find yourself visiting this page frequently during your planning process — it’s the place that connects you to essential checklists, webinars and planning advice, including:
- Exhibitor Portal
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Booth design guidelines
- Rules and regulations
- Exhibitor best practices and promotional tools
- Badge registration
- Hotel and travel information
- Target move-in assignments
- Onsite resources
Tip: Set your company up for success with resources from our exhibitor best practices, including a library of valuable exhibitor webinars.
Visit the RSNA Exhibitor Portal
The RSNA Exhibitor Portal is your home base. Your primary contact will receive an email with login credentials, allowing you to access the resources you’ll need for exhibiting at the meeting.
Here’s an overview of what you can do from the portal:
- Access the Exhibitor Service Kit (available mid-July) to order services from Freeman and other RSNA-approved contractors
- Pay your invoice
- Edit your company profile and online exhibitor listing
- Make hotel reservations
- Register for badges
- View exhibitor newsletters
Reserve hotel rooms for your staff
It pays to reserve your hotel rooms with RSNA! We’ve negotiated the best rates for the finest selection of rooms.
You’ll earn three (3) priority points by reserving hotel rooms for your exhibitor personnel through the RSNA hotel reservation system. Use this guide to learn more about the Technical Exhibit Priority Points System (PDF).
Be sure to make reservations early. You’ll have the widest option of hotel rooms.Reserve your hotel rooms
Tip: If you reserve hotel rooms before July, your deposit, guest names and exact travel dates are not required until September. See the Exhibitor Hotel Terms and Conditions (PDF) for details.
Get your booth ready
Freeman, our general contractor, is available to help you explore exhibit rental solutions that keep your objectives and budget top of mind. From all-inclusive rental packages to custom-designed rental solutions, you can create a compelling exhibit at any size or with any budget. Visit Freeman to learn more.Already have your booth?
Once you have your booth, you can order the items and services that will bring it to life.
Floor covering and liability insurance are mandatory. Many exhibitors also order other items such as booth furniture and internet services.
What to order:
|Items and services||Source|
|Floor covering (required)||Freeman|
|Tables and chairs||Freeman|
|Hardline internet service||RSNA|
|Labor to fan internet cables||McCormick Place|
|Internet router rental||Datasis|
To place orders, you'll need to visit FreemanOnline to view the RSNA Exhibitor Service Kit (available mid-July).
Tip: Pay attention to advance order deadlines for each contractor to help save money. Floor covering is mandatory — avoid paying higher on-site rates by ordering your floor covering in advance.
Prepare to ship your freight
You can choose Freeman or your own carrier to ship your booth materials to one of two places:
- Ship to the advance warehouse
- Avoid potential carrier wait times on your target move-in date by shipping to the advance warehouse instead of McCormick Place.
- Ship directly to McCormick Place
- Direct shipments to McCormick Place must arrive on your target move-in date.
Shipping information and downloadable shipping labels will be available mid-July.
Tip: Loading your freight into McCormick Place yourself? Read the RSNA Automobile and Small Utility Vehicle (ASUV) Policy for details and guidelines (available mid-July).
- Target move-in date
- Target move-in dates have been assigned to each exhibitor. Learn more about target move-in assignments.
- General move-in
- This begins for all exhibitors the Friday before the show opens.
- Your booth must be nearly complete by 4:30 p.m. CT on Saturday and fully operational by 9 a.m. CT on Sunday.
- You are not permitted to dismantle your exhibit before 5 p.m. CT on Wednesday and will need to plan your staffing and travel accordingly.