AI in Neuroradiology: Research, Implementation and Ethics
Learn the latest on the use of AI in neuroradiology
Join the discussion, Thursday, June 23 at noon CT, as our panel shares expert insights on common applications of AI in neuroradiology during this one-hour webinar. Registration is open.
Learn about upstream and downstream implementation and obstacles that impact enterprise-level deployment. Explore the ethics of AI and the gap between reported research and implementation. Listen to a variety of perspectives, participate in the discussion and brainstorm deployment solutions.
The panel includes:
- Suzie Bash, MD, medical director of neuroradiology at San Fernando Valley Interventional Radiology & Imaging in California
- Marc Kohli, MD, professor of radiology and biomedical imaging, medical director of imaging informatics at University of California, San Francisco Health
- Yvonne Lui, MD, associate chair for artificial intelligence in the Department of Radiology at NYU Langone School of Medicine
- Luciano Prevedello, MD, MPH, clinical associate professor and vice chair for medical informatics and augmented intelligence in imaging, division chief of medical imaging informatics and medical director of the 3D and Advanced Visualization Lab radiology at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in Columbus
- Max Wintermark, MD, MS, MBA, professor and chair of neuroradiology at the University of Texas MD Anderson Center in Houston
For More Information
Learn about other upcoming RSNA education events.