Timely Webinar to Address Contrast Media Shortage
Learn successful tactics for navigating supply challenges
RSNA is hosting a free one-hour webinar entitled, “Strategies to Manage the Shortage of Iohexol.” This interactive event takes place Thursday, May 26 at noon CT and will include a Q&A session. Registration is open.
The severe U.S. shortage of iohexol contrast media, widely used for CT scanning, has forced radiology departments to institute emergency changes in imaging protocols and patient triage.
Learn strategies for handling the current shortage and discuss ideas for handling future supply challenges before they hit. Our panel of experts from across the U.S. includes:
- Andy Bierhals, MD, MPH, vice chair, Quality and Safety at Washington University’s Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, St. Louis
- Elliot Fishman, MD, Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science, Johns-Hopkins Medicine
- Mahmud Mossa-Basha, MD, professor of radiology/neuroradiology, vice chair of quality and safety, director of MRI, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Linda Moy, MD, professor of radiology, NYU Grossman School of Medicine
- Geoffrey Rubin, MD, MPH, professor and chair of radiology at University of Arizona, Tucson
For More Information
Learn about other upcoming RSNA education events.