RSNA Imaging AI Certificate Program Offers Residency Program Pricing
Program provides a strategic roadmap for real-world application in daily radiology practice
RSNA now offers discounted residency program enrollment options for members-in-training enrolling as a group in the RSNA Imaging AI Certificate Foundational and/or Advanced Certificate courses.
The following is the eligibility and enrollment processes:
- Each resident must first complete an RSNA membership application and receive confirmation of membership from RSNA.
- One main contact from your group must complete a program enrollment form.
- Payment from the institution must be received to gain access into the program.
- Registered learners have access to the program for 12 months. Individual enrollments may not be transferred during that time.
- All residents must be enrolled simultaneously.
Learn more about the pricing at RSNA.org/AI-Certificate/Pricing-and-Enrollment.
For More Information
Read RSNA News stories on the Imaging AI Certificate Program:
- RSNA Imaging AI Advanced Certificate Course Offers Path to Further Education
- RSNA Imaging AI Certificate Program Launches
- Enrollment Open for New RSNA Imaging AI Advanced Certificate
Access RSNA AI Resources and Training.
Access the RSNA Online Learning Center for courses, webinars and other AI activities.
Read the latest from Radiology: Artificial Intelligence.