RSNA 2020 Virtual Meeting Offers Extended Access to Educational Programming
Access content and earn CME credit on your own time through April 30, 2021
RSNA 2020: Human Insight/Visionary Medicine has concluded, but you can still access all the educational programming, scientific presentations, education exhibits and product demonstrations.
Premium registrants can access RSNA 2020 content and claim CME credit through April 30, 2021. If you did not register for the meeting, you can still register now. You can also upgrade your Standard registration to Premium and access the extended meeting content.
- Experience the on-demand sessions and education exhibits and scientific posters
- Visit the Virtual Exhibition for the AI Showcase and industry presentations and demonstrations
- Watch the plenary lectures
- Get an overview of the wide variety of scientific content and news from the meeting, at the Daily Bulletin, the official newspaper of the RSNA annual meeting.
Premium registrants also have access to the self-service RSNA 2020 credit claiming site. Registrants can review and adjust credit for education sessions attended, complete evaluations and provide valuable feedback to RSNA and print/save credit certificate and certificate of attendance at any time.
If you have questions about your RSNA 2020 attendance or about registering for the meeting, visit the RSNA 2020 FAQs.
For More Information
Access previous RSNA News stories about RSNA 2020:
- RSNA’s Virtual Exhibition Features the Latest in Medical Imaging
- RSNA 2020 Speakers and Honorees
- Explore the Human Insight and Visionary Medicine Featured at RSNA 2020