RSNA’s Virtual Exhibition Features the Latest in Medical Imaging
Discover the latest innovations in medical imaging and engage with industry experts
The RSNA 2020 Virtual Exhibition features an easy-to-use virtual format allowing you to easily identify and connect with your favorite exhibitors and discover new vendors offering the latest imaging innovations. Presentations and featured demonstrations are available live and on demand, so you can connect in real time or watch at your own convenience.
Make sure to visit and learn about the new products and services that are enhancing patient care, streamlining operations and helping radiologists navigate today’s health care landscape.
Dedicated Industry Time
Registered meeting attendees can access the virtual exhibits 24 hours a day starting Sunday, Nov. 29 through Saturday, Dec. 5. Booth staff is available each day between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. (CT).
Each day offers an engaging schedule of industry-related events (all times are CT):
• Pre-show industry presentations: 7 – 8 a.m. (Select days.)
• Featured demonstrations: 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. and 2 – 5:30 p.m.
• Industry Hour and Lunch & Learns: noon – 2 p.m.
You can request a meeting, chat, drop a business card, access the exhibitor’s social media pages, download the company’s brochures and watch videos from the exhibitor’s page.
Several exhibitors have also developed their own 3D virtual booth experiences or webpages that will allow you to deep dive into their products and services. You will also be able to live chat or enter a virtual meeting room for video conferencing and/or live booth demonstrations.
Virtual Networking with Exhibitors
One of the most exciting benefits of the annual meeting is making new connections. This year, RSNA offers Virtual Networking that connects you with other attendees and company representatives for seamless discussions and meetings.
Log into RSNA 2020 to gain access to RSNA Virtual Networking. This platform allows you to search and connect with other attendees for networking and meeting purposes. You can also search for specific industry representatives.
The networking feature includes a matchmaking engine that provides a list and links to the most relevant attendees for you to meet. The platform allows you to request and accept meetings and chat one-on-one.
To help you stay organized during RSNA 2020, meetings are integrated within the Virtual Networking platform and can be added to your Outlook or Google calendar.
Select exhibitors will offer virtual product demonstrations that will simulate in-booth presentations and product launches. Exhibitor demonstrations will be held daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (CT) and may include a live Q&A with company representatives. Exhibitor demonstrations are available online at the scheduled times, and the demonstrations will also be available on demand.
Each day, RSNA 2020 will feature a dedicated Industry Hour from noon to 2 p.m. (CT), where attendees can interact with the virtual exhibition and participate in industry presentations to learn about the latest research and innovations. Lunch & Learns, beginning at 12:30 p.m., can be panel discussions, virtual demonstrations or lectures with company leadership and medical professionals. The sessions are also available on demand.
RSNA industry events extend beyond official meeting hours. RSNA 2020 features pre-show exhibitor presentations with live Q&A, all designed to help attendees learn about and connect with exhibiting companies.
AI Showcase exhibitors offer state-of-the-art artificial intelligence (AI) solutions, a virtual collection of AI software and product demonstrations available during RSNA 2020. The AI Showcase is where you can connect with industry leaders to explore the possibilities of AI.
The AI Showcase is sponsored by Canon Medical, Nuance Communications and Zebra Medical Vision.
- RSNA AI Theater offers on-demand presentations about the AI innovations that are fueling the future of imaging. Each 15-minute presentation provides topline information about the latest AI products and solutions. A complete list of AI Theater presentations is available in the Industry Presentations area.
- Imaging AI in Practice demonstration is a multi-vendor interoperability demonstration to showcase new technologies and new communications standards needed to integrate AI into the diagnostic radiology workflow. Using real-world clinical scenarios, 16 vendors demonstrate more than 26 systems, such as PACS, reporting and AI applications, to show how AI can be used to support improvements in patient care.
- The 2020 AI Challenge winners will be highlighted during the meeting in the AI Showcase. The 2020 RSNA-STR Pulmonary Embolism Detection Challenge, organized in collaboration with the Society of Thoracic Radiology (STR), is designed to train machine learning algorithms to detect and characterize instances of pulmonary embolism. A dataset of over 12,000 CT studies was collected from five research centers based on four different continents.
The Innovation Theater features 15-minute on-demand presentations where attendees can learn about new products and solutions in imaging.
RSNA Proudly Recognizes Our Platinum+ and Platinum Exhibitors
Canon USA Inc.
Intelerad Medical Systems
Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc.
MEDICALIP Co., Ltd.
Shimadzu Medical Systems