Welcome to the official RSNA 2018 hotel reservations page. RSNA is your dedicated travel partner before, during and after the meeting.
Top reasons to reserve with us
- Discounted rates: Reserve your hotel with us and get discounted rates at nearly 100 hotels. We can save you up to 34%* compared to online travel sites. *Savings based on rate comparison from online travel sites as of Feb. 26, 2018.
- Exceptional customer service: Enjoy peace of mind knowing we will resolve hotel disputes and assist with your questions or concerns.
- Free transportation: We provide you with free Metra train tickets and free bus service between your official RSNA hotel and McCormick Place.
- Flexible travel dates: Arrive early or stay after the annual meeting. We'll accommodate your travel plans.
- Easily update your reservation: We work with you to make sure your reservation is right.
- Support RSNA: Allow us to negotiate your best deal and help increase our buying power.
Great news! A limited number of hotels will accept reservations at RSNA rates until November 19, 2018. Use our hotel search tool to help plan your stay.
Already reserved? View or change your hotel reservation.
Please note the following policies to help your reservation process proceed smoothly:
- Name changes and/or swapping of room reservations is not allowed.
- Prior to November 7, contact Experient for hotel changes or cancellations.
- Hotel changes or cancellations after November 7 are subject to penalty.
- Between November 7 and November 12 reservation information will be transferred to the hotels.
- Beginning November 13, contact the hotel directly for housing changes or cancellations.
- Early departure will result in a penalty.
- Bedding type requested is not guaranteed until check in at your hotel.
Trusted travel partners
When you reserve your hotel through RSNA, your reservation is secure. Experient is the only RSNA 2018 certified hotel partner. ESA Voyages and ACE Marketing are the official international travel agencies offering travel packages to the annual meeting. RSNA authorizes no other travel companies. Don't risk sharing your credit card or personal information with unauthorized hotel solicitors or fraudulent websites. Contact RSNA hotel services at email@example.com for additional information.
How do I make a hotel reservation?
Who are RSNA's official hotel partners?
Experient is the only certified hotel reservation partner. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESA Voyages is our official international travel partner for groups providing a variety of international travel packages including airfare and hotel. For more information, contact email@example.com.
ACE Marketing is our official travel partner for groups coming from China and Taiwan providing travel and hotel packages. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Am I able to receive my hotel reward points when I make my reservation through RSNA's official hotel partners?
You can earn rewards points with your preferred hotel chain when reserving in the official hotel block. Simply enter your reward or frequent guest number when making your reservation through our online system.
When is the deadline to make a hotel reservation?
Is there a hotel deposit when reserving a hotel room?
You will need to make a deposit amount equal to the first night stay, including tax, to confirm your hotel reservation. The credit card used must be valid through December 2018 and will be charged by the hotel approximately two weeks before the annual meeting. If the credit card is declined, the hotel may cancel your reservation. You may also send a check or money order for the hotel deposit. For more information, please email email@example.com.
What is the reservation cancellation policy?
If you made your reservation through RSNA, you may cancel it without charge through Oct. 26, 2018, by emailing Experient at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't comply, you'll forfeit your deposit equal to the first night's room and tax. Early departures will result in the loss of the first night's room and tax.
How do I modify my hotel reservation?
Between Nov. 8 and 12: Reservations and deposits will be transferred from Experient to the hotels. Reservations cannot be changed during this period.
After Nov. 12: Contact the hotel directly for date changes and room cancellations. Room availability is not guaranteed, and rates are at the hotel’s discretion.
If you cancel your reservation directly with the hotel, write down the date and time of your call and the name of the person with whom you spoke. Be sure to get a cancellation number.
Failure to check in at the hotel on your scheduled arrival day will result in forfeiture of your reservation and hotel deposit. The hotel will accommodate you on a space available basis.
What is the hotel tax rate?
Rates do not include a 17.4% Chicago hotel tax rate (subject to change).
What if I want to come early or stay after the meeting?
Are my special requests guaranteed when I make a reservation?
All special requests are at the discretion of the hotel. When making your reservation, please provide any special requests you have in the comment section. Requests cannot be guaranteed until check-in, unless specifically described in your room type.