Health & safety
As a health care organization, RSNA is strongly committed to protecting the health and safety of all meeting attendees and personnel. We will continue to monitor recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state/local health authorities and will adjust health and safety protocols as needed.
RSNA will not require vaccine validation for RSNA 2022.
RSNA 2022 will be a mask-friendly environment. Attendees may choose whether to wear a face mask based on their personal health assessment and comfort level onsite. RSNA strives to deliver a welcoming environment for all. We ask attendees to be respectful of other people’s choices.
At this point in time, masks are not required in most locations or on public transportation in Chicago. However, local recommendations and guidelines are subject to change. Please continue to check this page for the latest updates.
RSNA 2022 Virtual Access will feature nearly 100% of all annual meeting programming. Virtual access is ideal for those who cannot attend in person, as well as for attendees who wish to maximize their onsite experience. Review our pricing and registration page to find a registration package that works best for you.
RSNA 2022 Healthy Meeting Guidelines
RSNA's top priority is the health and safety of our event participants. While it is not possible to remove all risks, RSNA is asking attendees to adhere to certain health and safety measures.
Please help us keep everyone healthy and safe by following these guidelines while you are attending RSNA 2022. If you are feeling ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms or a rash, we ask that you take the following precautions:
- Avoid traveling if you are feeling ill.
- While in Chicago, please remain in your hotel room and refer to the RSNA health & safety documentation in your RSNA 2022 Meeting Guide or at RSNA.org for information on where to seek testing sites or medical care if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or rash.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past five days, please remain in your hotel room or seek medical care. Do not attend RSNA 2022 in person. Virtual Access to the meeting, offering nearly 100% of all programming, is available until May 1, 2023.
- Wear your meeting badge at all times in McCormick Place.
- Wash your hands often or use available hand sanitizer stations at McCormick Place.
- Stay hydrated! Water bottle filling stations are conveniently located throughout McCormick Place.
Onsite COVID-19 testing
Safe Expo is providing onsite COVID-19 testing via walk-in or by appointment at McCormick Place, North Building, Level 1, Room N138.
Tests are available Sunday – Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday from 8 a.m. to noon. Appointments can be scheduled in advance and walk-ins are also welcome.
- Rapid Antigen Tests: $50, results in 15 minutes
- Rapid LAMP Molecular NAAT: $150, results in 30 minutes
- Rapid RT-PCR: $300, results in 30 minutes
For additional health resources, please visit:
Thank you for helping us all enjoy a safe and healthy meeting!
Important – Check this page often for health and safety updates
Policies for RSNA 2022 will be set according to CDC and public health recommendations; federal, state and local regulations applicable at the time of the event; and what RSNA deems necessary. RSNA may change, update or add to these requirements at any time as it deems appropriate to best protect the health and safety of attendees and others, and attendees must comply with relevant policies and requirements as communicated by RSNA.
For additional RSNA 2022 information, review our annual meeting FAQs.
Exciting events & learning opportunities at RSNA 2022
Be sure to take a look at our meeting highlights page to learn about the variety of unique educational opportunities and special events taking place during RSNA 2022!