RSNA 2020: Start Here
Follow this guide to get the most from your annual meeting experience
When the RSNA Board of Directors made the decision to shift this year’s annual meeting to an entirely virtual experience, a top priority was making the meeting accessible and easy to use. We have created the robust program you have come to expect from RSNA while keeping the format simple to navigate.
The meeting site (Meeting.RSNA.org) is designed to quickly get you where you need to be, whether that is browsing the more than 350 educational and science sessions and more than 2,500 scientific posters and educational exhibits, exploring the virtual exhibition to see the latest available products and services, or networking with your peers.
Watch RSNA’s 2020 preview of the all-virtual event filled with fresh opportunities to connect with the global radiology community and get a front row seat to the latest research, education and technological advancements.
The RSNA 2020 site opens Nov. 29 with meeting highlights, exhibitor listing, access to the RSNA Virtual Networking platform and Program Sessions. For information about optimal browser setting, see the image below.
Featured sessions appear on a schedule throughout the week, and many include live Q&A with the presenters. While the official meeting program takes place between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Central Time (CT), all scheduled sessions and presentations will appear in the program displaying your local time zone. When you add sessions and meetings to your personal digital calendar through the meeting site, they will also be adjusted to your local time zone.
From the Program Sessions page of the meeting site, you can filter sessions by day, type and topic or subspecialty. You can also filter for featured and on-demand sessions. A search tool is available to find sessions by course number or presenter name.
In addition to education and science sessions, this is where you will find Cases of the Day (available only during the meeting week), education exhibits and digital posters. With Premium access to the meeting, you will have access to all content that is offered on demand through April 30, 2021.
Virtual Exhibition Brings Exhibits to You
We know the extensive Technical Exhibition at the RSNA annual meeting is an important place for meeting company representatives and learning about their latest products and services.
RSNA 2020 includes a fully interactive Virtual Exhibition to provide an experience as close as possible to a visit to the exhibit floor.
Watch RSNA’s 2020 preview of the cutting-edge products and solutions that will enhance patient care and streamline operations at your institution.
From the meeting site, Meeting.RSNA.org, you can access exhibitors by selecting Virtual Exhibition. A search feature allows you to find companies by name or search for a product, service or location.
In the Virtual Exhibition, visit the AI Showcase to access exhibitors specializing in artificial intelligence (AI) applications.
In the AI Showcase, you’ll also find AI and Innovation theater presentations along with a wide array of presentations and demonstrations by exhibiting companies.
A unique AI Imaging in Practice demonstration features 16 vendors illustrating an interoperative workflow integrating more than 26 systems into diagnosing clinical scenarios.
Take time throughout the week to explore the Virtual Exhibition, especially during the dedicated Industry Hour daily from noon to 2 p.m. (CT).
Resources to Enhance Your Experience
Select Meeting Extras to browse this year’s award winners, R&E Foundation donors and committee volunteers in the Awards and Recognition section.
Here you will also find the Wellness Breaks (sponsored by Elsevier), a series of wellness videos to help you be mindful during the meeting.
You can also participate in RSNA Play, an online scavenger hunt where you can earn points for visiting various parts of the meeting. There are two daily prizes up for grabs and a grand prize winner at the end of the competition.
We have all become accustomed to connecting online professionally and personally this year. RSNA 2020 makes it easier to exchange messages and arrange virtual meetings with colleagues and industry professionals.
From the Meeting.RSNA.org, select Virtual Networking to search for other attendees or company representatives. From there you can leave a message or schedule an online meeting. The networking feature is available now to registered attendees.
RSNA 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
What are the meeting hours?
- The RSNA 2020 live meeting will run from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Sunday, Nov. 29 through Saturday, Dec. 5. Additional on-demand content will be available 24 hours a day.
- The Virtual Exhibition is available 24/7 during the live meeting; booth staff are available 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. CT daily.
I’m an RSNA member. Am I automatically registered for RSNA 2020?
- No, even though registration is included with your membership, you must still register for RSNA 2020. To register, visit RSNA.org/Register.
- After completing your registration, log into the Meeting.RSNA.org with your RSNA user name and password. For assistance, email RSNA20@rsna.org or call 1-630-571-2670 (outside the U.S. and Canada) or 1-800-381-6660 (U.S. and Canada only).
- What if I can’t attend a featured session at the scheduled time?
- All live programming will be available on demand after the session has ended. Premium registrants have extended on-demand access to most meeting content until April 30, 2021.
How do I book a meeting with Industry representatives?
- You can book a meeting with an industry partner through Virtual Networking at Meeting.RSNA.org.
- How can I claim CME?
RSNA 2020 attendees with Premium package registration can access their CME transcript and credit certificate reflecting all completed educational sessions and successful completions of all Case of the Day activities. Attendees with Premium registration will have the flexibility to:
- Attend and claim partial credits for multiple concurrent live sessions.
- Access on-demand sessions through April 30, 2021, to earn additional CME.
- Easily access the credit claiming site at Meeting.RSNA.org.
- Review and adjust credit for education sessions attended.
- Complete evaluations and provide valuable feedback to RSNA.
- Print or save their credit certificate and Certificate of Attendance at any time.
Where can I find my certificate of attendance?
- Premium package registrants will access their Certificate of Attendance on the credit claiming site or at RSNA.org/Register. Standard package registrants will access their Certificate of Attendance from RSNA.org/Register.
- Still have questions?
- Email RSNA20@rsna.org or call 1-630-571-2670 (outside the U.S. and Canada) or 1-800-381-6660 (U.S. and Canada only).
- Access the Virtual Assistant at Meeting.RSNA.org.