RSNA Workshop Takes Attendees “Beyond the Podium”
Faculty Skills Update Workshop set for Sept. 26
September 07, 2017
Don’t miss the chance to participate in the 2017 RSNA Faculty Skills Update Workshop, “Beyond the Podium: Tips for Teaching and Testing,” to be held Tuesday, Sept. 26, in Schaumburg, IL.
The one-day meeting demonstrates the best techniques for designing and delivering educational programs that capitalize on how adults — physicians in particular — learn. The workshop will be led by physician faculty Harprit S. Bedi, MD, George Bisset, III, MD, Steven M. Montner, MD, and Mahesh Thapa, MD.
Attendees will learn to:
- Apply adult learning theories to educational programs to increase learner engagement.
- Identify techniques for incorporating mobile devices and online resources into various radiology learning environments.
- Apply basic and advanced techniques for creation of radiology-specific PowerPoint presentations.
- Develop individual presentation skills.
- Create effective questions for teaching, continuing medical education assessment and board examination settings.
This live activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
The workshop will be held at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel. The workshop fee is $75.