Pricing and registration
Thank you for attending Navigating Early Career Radiology: Skills for Success and Advancement. Registration for the course is closed.
Learn how to expertly navigate the early years of your career alongside leading radiologists during this two-day, non-clinical course in Nashville. You’ll attend a variety of short lectures and participate in small-group discussions that focus on essential, career-oriented topics such as leadership, productivity, and financial planning as well as how to advance in academic, private practice and non-traditional settings.
Course dates: Sept. 16–17
Course format: In person
Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Cambria Nashville Downtown
Your registration also includes:
- Certificate of attendance
- CME credit
- Networking opportunities with peers and experts
- Access to participating companies showcasing the latest innovations
- Breakfast and refreshments each day
- Networking reception
|Attendee type||Early bird
Through Aug. 5
Aug. 6–Sept. 15
RSNA is requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination from all Spotlight Course attendees, including staff. Vaccine exemptions will not be permitted.
To gain access to the Spotlight Course, all participants will need to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by completing a validation process. Please bring the following to the onsite registration desk:
- A photo ID
- Paper, photocopy or digital vaccination card, OR
- CLEAR digital vaccine pass—a free public app that allows users to upload and verify their vaccination and carry it electronically.
For the purposes of attendance to this Spotlight Course, a person is considered fully vaccinated:
- Two-weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
- Two-weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
Please note: Your final vaccine dose must be administered two-weeks prior to arrival. Although masks are not required, Navigating Early Career Radiology: Skills for Success and Advancement will be a mask-friendly event.
RSNA will continue to monitor CDC recommendations and will update safety measures as appropriate. For the most up-to-date information, continue to monitor this page.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.