The Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) has issued position statements on several radiology-related topics. The statements are reviewed annually and updated as new information or technologies become available. The RSNA has experts available to provide additional background and commentary on each of these subjects and to address topics that are not included here. Please contact the RSNA media relations team with inquiries and interview requests.
From early on, RSNA has been a global leader in disseminating information and the latest research on COVID-19 through our scientific journals, webinars, podcasts and best practices documents. To learn more about RSNA’s COVID-19 activities, visit our dedicated COVID-19 web page.
- Appropriate Utilization of Medical Imaging
- Colon Cancer Screening
- COVID-19 Prevention
- Gadolinium-Based MR Contrast Agents
- Health Effects of Radiation from a Nuclear Accident
- Imaging During Pregnancy
- Imaging in the Evaluation of Dementia
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Prostate Imaging
- Radiation Dose and Medical Errors
- Screening for Breast Cancer
- Stroke Imaging
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Imaging