Faculty and presenter resources
RSNA 2021 registration
All faculty and presenters must register for RSNA 2021. Meeting registration for presenters is complimentary.
Course leaders, moderators and presenters are considered invited faculty.
- Early September
- Instructions on how to upload content to the system will be made available.
Roles and responsibilities of invited faculty:
- All course leaders and moderators are also considered course presenters. Course leaders are responsible for submitting the course details, learning objectives and overall details on breakout talks within the course. Course leaders are also responsible for communicating with presenters regarding their role in the course.
- Course moderators are responsible for guiding the live course, developing panel questions and managing audience questions.
- Course presenters are responsible for presenting the educational content of the course.
Scientific, oral and poster presentations
- Late August
- The date and time of poster presentations will be emailed to presenters.
- Oral presenters will receive instructions on how to upload their presentations to the submission site.
- Poster presenters will receive instructions on how to upload their digital presentations to the submission site.
Education exhibits/Quality improvement reports
- Late August
- Quality improvement presenters will receive the date and time of their presentations.
- Instructions on how to submit digital presentations to the submission site will be available.
Access information about your scientific, oral and poster presentations, education exhibits, quality improvement reports and invited lectures.
Update your disclosures
Submit your updated disclosure information.
RSNA 2021 program
Plan your week at RSNA 2021 and browse through our educational programming, industry programming and list of exhibitors.
Health and safety
Consult our health and safety resources for information from McCormick Place, RSNA's hotel partners and the City of Chicago.
Contact usFor questions, contact Program Services at email@example.com.