2020 policies FAQ
Revised RSNA 2020 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Policies, effective March 17, 2020
Technical Exhibit Space
When are exhibit space payments due to RSNA?
The following revised payment schedule has been implemented to reduce financial risk to our exhibiting partners when making plans to exhibit at RSNA 2020.
- Second payment—normally April 1—has been extended to July 1, 2020.
- Final payment—normally July 1—has been extended to September 1, 2020.
What if RSNA cancels the annual meeting?
In the unfortunate event that RSNA is forced to cancel its 2020 annual meeting, exhibitors may choose from the following options:
- RSNA will rollover all your RSNA 2020 payments to secure exhibit space at RSNA 2021 at 2020 rates.
- RSNA will refund to the exhibitor all payments. Please note: if you choose the refund option, participation in RSNA 2021 will be at 2021 exhibit space rates.
RSNA 2021 Exhibit Space Selection will be conducted in early-2021.
What if RSNA 2020 moves forward as scheduled, and my company decides to cancel or reduce its exhibit space due to COVID-19?
- If space is canceled or reduced beginning January 1, 2020, and through June 30, 2020, 25% of the rental fee for the canceled space is due to RSNA.
- If space is canceled or reduced beginning July 1, 2020, and through August 31, 2020, 50% of the rental fee for the canceled space is due to RSNA.
- If space is canceled or reduced after August 31, 2020, the exhibitor shall remain liable to RSNA for the total rental fee of the space canceled.
- Credit for reduced or canceled space will be applied towards your 2021 exhibit space. Exhibitors who canceled will be eligible for 2021 space selection following conclusion of the Onsite Space Selection Process during RSNA 2020, on or about December 8.
I reserved a block of hotel rooms through the RSNA housing system, when do I need to confirm my company room reservations?
Rooming lists and hotel deposits are due on or before October 7, 2020. As of this date rooms without a name assigned will be automatically released. Beginning October 8, 2020, there will be a cancellation fee of $200 for each canceled room reservation.
Hotel rooms can be canceled before October 8 without penalty.