Retired member application
If you are currently an RSNA member who has retired from the practice of medicine or other active involvement (practice 20 hours or less per week) in radiology or related fields and have been a member in good standing for at least 10 years, you may make written request for such transfer by completing the retired member form, or by downloading and mailing our application form.
Retired membership may be granted by the board of directors to members who have retired from active practice (practice 20 hours or less per week).
- Be semi-retired/retired from the practice of medicine or other active involvement in radiology or related fields
- Make written request for such transfer to the secretary-treasurer of the Society
- Have been a member in good standing for at least 10 years.
- Not liable for dues and assessments
- Complimentary registration to the RSNA annual meeting
- Complimentary access to the online journals
- Printed version of the journals may be purchased at a reduced rate