Volunteer and involvement opportunities
We offer a variety of ways to get involved with RSNA, stay connected to the radiology community and find new opportunities for professional growth. Whether you have a few hours each month or can contribute on a larger scale, RSNA has opportunities that fit every busy radiologist's schedule.
Why get involved?
- Help RSNA identify health care trends that will move the profession into the future
- Become an asset to the community by sharing your knowledge, passion and expertise
- Gain strong leadership skills
- Meet new people with similar interests and expand your circle of personal and professional connections
- Learn new skills, enhance your resume and enrich your professional development
- Broaden your knowledge of and nurture your interest in the different aspects of radiology
Whether your interests lie in research and education or in supporting the scientific assembly or publications, you will find a committee to suit your interest and availability.
Even with a full schedule, you can still make an impact by volunteering for specific tasks and initiatives that can be completed in short periods of time.
Use the forums to share ideas, ask questions and engage in discussions related to emerging topics in radiology, such as COVID-19 and AI. Open to members and non-members.
By presenting your peer-reviewed research, you can help shape the scientific and educational content of the RSNA annual meeting, a prestigious accomplishment and an invaluable career asset.
When you join RSNA's 3D Printing SIG, you will help promote 3D printing technology for medical applications via education, research and collaboration and assist in developing quality standards.