Derek Harwood-Nash International Fellowship
Sometimes the educational needs of an international institution are best served by sending an individual faculty member to study at a North American institution. This is what the Derek Harwood-Nash International Fellowship is for, spreading knowledge by learning from institutions that have different practices than your own.
To qualify for this international fellowship, you must be from outside of the United States and Canada and meet the following requirements:
- Complete all your radiology training.
- Have a focus in academic radiology, holding a faculty position for three to 10 years before the fellowship begins.
- Demonstrate how your specific educational goals can be met during a course of study in a North American institution.
- Specify how the knowledge you gain from this fellowship will benefit and improve the practice at your home institution and the radiological community at large.
- Be proficient in English.
We’ve developed a roster of host academic centers in the United States and Canada, where fellows may observe radiology procedures and participate in conferences related to your area of study.
All travel and living arrangements will be made by you and your chosen host academic center. We will provide a stipend to cover travel, modest living expenses for a six to 12-week period, and education materials.
All fellows will receive a one-year complimentary subscription to the RSNA Radiology and RadioGraphics journals once you return to your home country.
The 2021 Derek Harwood-Nash International Fellowship application deadline is July 1.
Download the application.
Studying neuroradiology and pediatric neuroradiology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
Studying MSK at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.