RSNA Hosts Town Hall Webinar on COVID-19 and Private Radiology Practice
Panel will discuss and answer questions about the effect of the pandemic on private practice
RSNA will host a free 60-minute webinar designed to help radiologists manage their private practices and deliver optimal patient care in the coming months of the pandemic. Entitled, “Town Hall Discussion: How COVID-19 Is Changing Private Radiology Practice,” the webinar will take place on Friday, Aug. 7 at noon (CT). Registration is required.
Leaders from a variety of radiology private practice models will discuss the impact of the pandemic on their operations, hiring and long-term strategy.
The webinar will be moderated by:
- Carolyn Meltzer, MD, RSNA Board Liaison for Science and the William P. Timmie Professor and Chair of Radiology & Imaging Sciences and executive associate dean of faculty academic advancement, leadership, & inclusion, Emory University School of Medicine
- Richard E. Sharpe Jr., MD, MBA, radiologist, senior associate consultant, Mayo Clinic Arizona
- Brian S. Kuszyk, MD, president, Eastern Radiologists
Participants during the webinar will be:
- Lora Barke, DO, medical director, Invision Sally Jobe
- Sandip Basak, MD, radiologist (Neuroradiology) and president of University Radiology Group
- Robert Mittl Jr., MD, president, Charlotte Radiology
- Dhruv Chopra, MBA, chief executive officer, Collaborative Imaging
- Gautam Agrawal, MD, MEng (Teleradiology), CIO and co-founder, Vision Radiology
- Antonio Luna, MD, PhD, chief medical officer, HTmedica
For More Information
Visit the updated RSNA COVID-19 Resources webpage for the latest RSNA announcements, radiology research, statements and guidelines, imaging data sets, industry resources, education links for radiology trainees and previous webinars.