International Day of Radiology
Use as provided or customize.
IDoR news releases
Ready to use material for promoting IDoR to media and colleagues.
- General release
- Media alert
- E-news article for participating facilities
- Press release for participating facilities
- E-news for participating societies
- Press release for participating societies
- Letter of proclamation
IDor promotional materials
- IDoR rotating banner
- IDoR static banner (male, female)
- IDoR flyer (male, female)
- IDoR poster for web (male, female)
- IDoR poster for print (male, female)
RSNA provides the education you need to stay informed. Be sure to check out the broad array of materials available to you as you prepare for IDoR.
- Radiology – Authoritative reference for the most current, clinically relevant and highest quality research, published by RSNA
- RadioGraphics – Top resource for earning SA-CME credits with the best peer-reviewed education material, published by RSNA
- RSNA Online Education – CME activities that can be applied toward the ABR MOC self-assessment requirement
- RadiologyInfo.org – The online patient information resource developed by RSNA and ACR with explanations of more than 240 disease/condition, procedure, screening and wellness and safety topics
Volumes 1-6 of the Story of Radiology booklets about oncologic imaging (2012), thoracic imaging (2013), brain imaging (2014), pediatric imaging (2015), breast imaging (2016), emergency radiology (2017) and additional information about IDoR can be found at the official International Day of Radiology website.