A revolutionary concept in radiology education, Diagnosis Live™ is a cloud-based teaching tool that encourages active classroom participation and sharpens skills in a fun, interactive way.
Simply upload your presentation to the Diagnosis Live site and use custom tools to build multiple-choice, or image-based touch sensitive questions, or free text “word cloud” questions that you can monitor in real time.
Trainees use their mobile devices to submit answers and receive immediate feedback. You can review the results and analytics together as well as assess what content areas need more attention.
Apply for access
There is no fee to acquire a license, but institutions must complete the Diagnosis Live online application to request access.
If you'd like to request a demonstration or have any questions, contact us at 1-630-571-7873 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the cost?
What software do presenters and students need?
How do I access Diagnosis Live?
How do I build a game?
What types of permission levels are available for users?
- Administrators: May assign/change permission levels, access/edit any authored game and view student results.
- Staff: May author games, invite players and view student results for only those authored games.
- Trainees: May play games and view their own results.
Are our institution's games private?
- Private: Only you and the people you invite can see the game.
- Institution: Anyone at your institution who is assigned access rights by an administrator can see the game.
- Public: Everyone can see the game, including people outside your institution.
What are the next steps after I sign up?
Are demonstrations available once my application is approved?
How do I get added as a user if my institution is already signed up?
How do I contact the Diagnosis Live team?
1-877-776-2636 (U.S. and Canada only)
1-630-571-7873 (outside the U.S. and Canada)