International travel stipend program
We want to help members in low-resource nations travel to RSNA 2020. Apply for a needs-based award to help defray the cost of travel to our annual meeting.
About the program
RSNA members can improve local healthcare with the knowledge and experience they gain at our annual meeting.
We know there can be significant costs associated with traveling to Chicago. To help members from low-resource nations attend our annual meeting, we created the International Travel Stipend Program.
This needs-based award provides eligible members financial support for travel to RSNA 2020.
Up to 25 awards of $1,000 and free standard registration to the annual meeting are available.
- Applicants must be RSNA members in good standing and currently live in an eligible country to apply. Countries eligible for the program are reviewed annually and based on the World Bank list of low-income countries.
- Candidates must specify how the knowledge and experience gained from attending the RSNA annual meeting will benefit and impact local healthcare.
- Recipients must personally attend the RSNA annual meeting to claim the travel stipend.
- English proficiency is required.
Application requirementsApplicants must meet the following requirements to apply for the International Travel Stipend Program:
- Completed online application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of proficiency in English, where applicable (test score or letter from home institution).
- A 400-word personal statement that testifies how the International Travel Stipend Program will benefit you.
- A letter of support from a department chair or other statement supporting your financial need.
Applications for the International Travel Stipend Program are due May 29.Apply now