Pricing and registration
Explore the clinical value of 3D printing and get practical information on a variety of subspecialties from experienced leaders during the three-day RSNA Medical 3D Printing in Practice course.
RSNA is requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination from all attendees of the in-person course, including staff. Additional information about acceptable vaccines and vaccine verification is available below.
Course informationDates: April 22–24, 2022
Location: The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago
Address: 909 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Your registration includes
- Certificate of attendance
- CME credit
- Networking opportunities with peers and experts in 3D printing
- Access to participating companies showcasing cutting-edge technology
- Breakfast, lunch (Saturday only) and refreshments
- Friday evening networking reception
RSNA Medical 3D Printing in Practice rates
|3D Printing Special Interest Group (SIG) members||Regular pricing
RSNA is requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination from all attendees of the in-person course, including staff.
- A photo ID and paper vaccination card, OR
- CLEAR digital vaccine pass —a free public app that allows users to upload and verify their vaccination and carry it electronically.
In addition, we recommend that attendees should:
- Have received a booster, if eligible.
- Have negative results from an antigen test 24-hours prior to arrival (antigen or NAAT, from a clinic or at home).
Although masks are not required, the Medical 3D Printing in Practice course will be a mask-friendly event.
Join the RSNA 3D Special Interest Group
Interested in learning even more about 3D printing technology? Join the RSNA 3D Printing Special Interest Group (SIG) and help promote 3D printing for medical applications via education, research and collaboration! The 3D SIG adds additional value to your RSNA membership and connects you to an engaged community of radiologists who demonstrate the positive impact 3D printing has on patient care.
Contact usFor questions, please contact 3Dsig@rsna.org.