International travel stipend program
We want to help RSNA members in low- to middle-resource countries travel to the RSNA annual meeting at a reduced cost. Learn about the International Travel Stipend Program below.
About the program
RSNA members can improve local health care with the knowledge and experience they gain at our annual meeting. We know there can be significant costs associated with traveling to Chicago — that's why we created the International Travel Stipend Program.
This needs-based award provides eligible members from low- to middle-income countries with financial support to travel to the RSNA annual meeting.
Up to 25 awards of $1,000 each and free standard registration to the annual meeting are available. Preference will be given to first-time applicants.
We are not accepting applications at this time.
- Applicants must be RSNA members in good standing and currently live in an eligible country to apply. Countries eligible for the program are reviewed annually and based on the World Bank list of low- to middle-income countries.
- Candidates must specify how the knowledge and experience gained from attending the RSNA annual meeting will benefit and impact local health care.
- Recipients must personally attend the RSNA annual meeting to claim the travel stipend.
- English proficiency is required.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to apply for the International Travel Stipend Program:
- Completed online application form (we are not accepting applications at this time)
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of proficiency in English, where applicable (test score or letter from home institution).
- A 400-word personal statement that testifies how the International Travel Stipend Program will benefit you.
- A letter of support from a department chair or other statement supporting your financial need.