Badge pick up and registration
Welcome to RSNA 2022! Below you will find details on where you can register or pick up your RSNA 2022 badge, buy a companion badge or replace a lost/forgotten badge.
Choose one of these locations at McCormick Place:
South Building, Level 1, Room S100
HOURS OF OPERATION
Friday–Saturday. . . . . . . . . . . . . 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday–Wednesday. . . . . . . . . .7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7 a.m. – 3 p.m
Lakeside Center East Building, Level 2, Hall E
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sunday–Wednesday. . . . . . . . . . . . 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Buy a companion badge
Companion badges are intended for use by a spouse, family member or guest accompanying a professional registrant. Professional registrants may purchase up to three companion badges for $50 each. Companion badges provide access to the Technical Exhibits halls, Learning Center and classrooms (space permitting; CME is not tracked/awarded).
To uphold the professional and educational standards of the RSNA annual meeting, children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the exhibit halls or sessions and are not eligible to receive a badge.
Co-workers, industry associates and Technical Exhibits Pass registrants are not eligible for the companion badge and must register as a professional and pay the applicable registration fee.
Replace a lost or forgotten badge
Please review our badge reprint policy:
In the event you lose or forget your badge, a $50 fee will apply for any additional badge reprints. This reprint fee applies to all registrants. A valid photo ID is required.Your badge serves as a virtual business card and is encoded with the demographic information you provided during registration. Upon request, exhibitors may scan your badge to access your contact information.
Exhibitors and companions are allowed access to session rooms, if space permits, after all professional registrants have been seated. CME credit is not tracked or awarded. Exhibitor personnel or companions wishing to obtain CME/CE credit must register as a full conference professional attendee and pay the applicable registration fee.
RSNA 2022 badges are color coded:
Members: Member, Member-in-Training,
|Technical Exhibits Only|
|Companion: Attendee Companion|
|Staff, Contractor, Press|
For the safety and security of all RSNA attendees:
- Badge confirms compliance with all health and safety measures, rules or regulations that are required by state and local laws, McCormick Place Convention Center or RSNA.
- Badge is non-transferable and must be worn/displayed at all times while at McCormick Place.
- Misuse or misrepresentation of badge is strictly prohibited.
- Children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the exhibit halls or sessions.
- Government issued ID may be requested to verify identity.
- All bags, packages and luggage are subject to random search by RSNA security officials.
- Do not leave personal items unattended.
- Dial 1-312-791-6060 or 6060 from any house phone for all emergencies.
Need to go back to Meeting Central?