Group registration and hotel reservations
We’re glad you’re joining us in Chicago for RSNA 2022! This is the place to make group hotel reservations and/or register groups for RSNA 2022 meeting badges.
Below you will find information on how travel agencies or individuals can request a block of hotel rooms, build a travel package and/or register for annual meeting badges. Group registration will open in August.
Group hotel reservations
Travel agencies or individuals interested in bringing a delegation of attendees to RSNA’s annual meeting can reserve a block of hotel rooms, customize an a la carte package or purchase a full-service travel package.
Group hotel reservations with onPeak
For travel agencies or individuals requesting 10 or more hotels rooms only, use the following link to submit your request to onPeak.
Important dates and deadlines for group hotel reservations with onPeak:
A credit card is required to guarantee the room block.
- June 30 – All groups and agencies deadline to confirm room block.
- Between July 1 and Oct. 5 – A $200 per room cancellation fee will apply when reducing the number of peak-night rooms by more than 20%. Peak dates begin Monday, Nov. 28.
- Oct. 5 – Rooming lists are due.
- Oct. 6 – Cancellation fees begin — one night’s room and tax for each canceled room reservation will apply. There is no penalty for name and dates changes.
- Nov. 9 – OnPeak’s hotel reservation system closes.
- Nov 9-14 – Reservations and deposits will be transferred from onPeak to the hotels and cannot be altered during this period.
- Nov. 15 – Beginning Nov. 15, you will need to work directly with your hotel to make any changes to your reservation.
Travel packages with FHTglobal
Full-service travel packages may include hotel rooms, airfare, transportation, porter services, breakfast and annual meeting registration.
For travel agencies or individuals interested in building a travel package, contact our official travel agency, FHTglobal.
Please note: Groups and agencies will be required to sign an agreement with FHTglobal.
Travel packages with ACE Marketing
For travel agencies or individuals representing individuals from China or Taiwan who want to build a travel package, please email Stephanie Zhu at ACE Marketing.Please note: Groups and agencies will be required to sign an agreement with ACE Marketing.
Please note: FHTglobal and ACE Marketing are the only official travel agencies offering travel packages to RSNA 2022.
Group annual meeting registration
Group registration for RSNA 2022 opens in August. Additional details to come.
Requesting a hotel block
How many rooms can I request?
To qualify, you must request a minimum of 10 hotel rooms.
Only one hotel block per group can be reserved. We will not hold multiple blocks of hotel rooms for a single group. If you require several hotels within your block, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those who need to request fewer than 10 rooms must make individual reservations.
Is there a discount for reserving a hotel block?
No, discounts do not apply. The group reservation process is a convenience service provided by RSNA.
As a technical exhibitor, can I make my hotel reservations using the same process as attendees?
No. All exhibitors must secure their staff hotel reservations through the exhibitor portal.