Deadline: July 1
- 32' x 40’ (1,280 sq. ft.) is $26,500.00
- 40’ x 40’ (1,600 sq. ft.) is $29,750.00
Take advantage of the RSNA annual meeting by offering user training and product instruction in a Vendor Workshop. Here you can conduct workshop session(s) throughout the entire meeting in a classroom environment giving potential or current customers first-hand experience on your proprietary systems. Workshops are located within the Technical Exhibits, Halls A & B. Workshops are located in the same exhibit hall as your company’s Technical Exhibit booth. Location will be determined by best available location at the time of application. Hours of operation are 10:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday - Wednesday and 10:15 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Thursday.
Physicians may present a Vendor Workshop session the following criteria:
- Topics must be related specifically on how to use Vendor's imaging equipment and product for specific clinical use.
- No honoraria for physicians presenters will be allowed.
- CME cannot be offered.
- Titles, learning objectives and speakers must be submitted to RSNA for review and approval.
Workshop hosts will be responsible for coordination of registration and ticketing of workshop attendees. Vendor contact information should be shared with RSNA to assist with the registration process. Course schedule and company contact information will be posted on the RSNA meeting website, Meeting.RSNA.org. Vendors may not charge a fee to attendees.
Each classroom is 32' x 40' (1,280 sq. ft.) and may not exceed 30 participants per session. You may expand the size of the room to 40' x 40' (1,600 sq. ft.). Classroom includes:
- Standard classroom with 9'-high walls and ceiling
- Locking entry door with windows
- HVAC units
- Fully carpeted floor
- Exterior classroom signs