The minimum exhibit space is 10' x 10' and rented in multiples (10’ x 20’, 10’ x 30’, etc.). The back 5' of the basic exhibit may be occupied up to a height of 8'. The front 5' of the rented space may be occupied from the floor up to a height of 4'. RSNA will provide basic furnishings such as side and backwall drape and a standard booth sign measuring 7” x 44”.
The minimum booth size is 10' x 20' with two corners and three open sides thus creating an "end cap."
Only a 10' wide backwall can be built within a peninsula exhibit. No part of the backwall may exceed a height of 8' from the floor of the exhibit hall. RSNA will provide basic furnishings such as side and backwall drape and a standard booth sign measuring 7” x 44”.
The minimum freeform booth size is 20’ x 20’ with four corners and rented in 10’ increments. All freeform exhibits should have access from all four sides.
To maximize the exhibit hall at McCormick Place, the east-west dimensions of any freeform exhibit space must be 20', 50' or 80' wide. RSNA may consider
exceptions based on exhibit design elements, location and impact on surrounding exhibits. No part of any freeform exhibit may exceed a height of 24' from
the floor of the exhibit hall.
• Freeform exhibits of 400–1,499 square feet require a 1' setback from an aisle of the exhibit space
(reception counters/information kiosks may not be closer than 2' from an aisle).
• Freeform exhibits of 1,500 square feet or more require a 3’ setback from the aisle of exhibit space
(reception counters/information kiosks may not be closer than 4' from an aisle).
View Booth Diagram
Equipment exhibitors' mobile units must be positioned to allow ample room on all sides for stairs, ramps and general attendee traffic. Mobile van units must utilize a 15'-wide space, and trailers must utilize a minimum 20'-wide space. Location may be determined by proximity to drive-in freight doors to permit ease of move-in and move-out.
A special area has been designed in the South Building, Hall A, for publishers and educational institutions who wish to exhibit in Publishers Row. Inline and freeform booths can designate Publishers Row at the time of application.
A pavilion is an exhibit where a government organizer/agent coordinates a group of companies together on the exhibition floor. To be considered for participation,
• Letter of request from organizer/agent detailing requirements for their pavilion
• Pavilion size must be 400 square feet or greater
• Each individual company participating is required to occupy at least 100 square feet
• A signed application/contract from organizer/agent will be required indicating the pavilion size along with a 25% deposit (after June 23, full payment must be included)
• Additionally, a signed application from each participating company is required thus agreeing to abide by the RSNA Rules and Regulations.
• Once the pavilion is assigned a hall & floor location, the organizer/agent will then need to furnish a detailed floor plan/layout for review and approval
Headquarter Offices are available in both technical exhibition halls and will be assigned in the same hall as your company's main booth. Uses include company break/lunch room, check-in point for staff, meetings, coatroom, etc. Headquarter Offices are restricted to exhibit personnel only; professional attendees are not permitted entry and should not be used in conjunction with booth activities. Minimum 10'x10' and can be rented in 100 sq. ft. increments.
To add Headquarter Office Space or for additional info, contact Lauren Giagnorio at email@example.com or 1-630-571-7851.
2015 Space Rates
• (5) Exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft.
• Company listing published online, mobile and in select print materials
• One-day guest vouchers for your customers*
• Special exhibitor housing rates negotiated by RSNA at official hotels
• Description/photo included in Technical Exhibits Focus section of the Daily Bulletin*
• Access to Advertising/promotional opportunities
• Planning tools such as timely webinars, exhibitor newsletter and exhibitor service kit.
Contact the Technical Exhibit staff for assistance with exhibiting.
Stay on schedule with important planning dates and deadlines.
Review last year’s attendance and realize RSNA’s global audience.